Sali Hughes #58 who has always been open about her own use of Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnā€™t Caitlin write a whole column about her nepobaby desperately trying to get tickets when she could probably have got them all in the media bit with Lauren for freeā€¦ Glasto is so expensive and hard to get, itā€™s not good seeing all the media freeloaders who didnā€™t have to do the pre order etc helicoptering in (like Holly W this morning)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Couldn't make it past the bit where she taps her nails on the plactic mirror lid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Okay wait I think I get the face opera reference. You go to the opera thinking it will be exciting, sophisticated, enriching. But it turns out to be stuffy and pretentious. Is that what she means?

I quite like taking my face (and other body parts) to the opera - my guess is she means it's "posh" and "sophisticated" (which isn't neccessarily the case - I put on nice clothes but really, I go for the music).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I quite like taking my face (and other body parts) to the opera - my guess is she means it's "posh" and "sophisticated" (which isn't neccessarily the case - I put on nice clothes but really, I go for the music).
No shade on anyone who likes opera, I've never been! It's such a stupid saying

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ouch! The engagement on that cringetastic ad. Worse than when she posts about her charity (but presumably more profitable).

(No, she doesnā€™t answer the opera question šŸ¤”)
when I've been to the opera I've always had to take my face with me ...
---
Iā€™ve been to the opera, my face joined me as a given. I think the real question is, how, or why, would you leave your face behind if you were attending an opera?
Anyway she hasnā€™t taken her face to an opera, sheā€™s taken it to Glastonbury.
---

I think sheā€™s tweaked the colour
Ha, two minds with but a single thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ALL that makeup for a festival, and the same bland stuff she wears every day šŸ¤£ The fingernail tapping on the mirror almost KO'd me too, but I persevered until the SECOND Bobbi Brown shadow stick, then I had to tap out.

Oh, and the "festival handbag" is Prada šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she deliver the intro to that Glastonbury video with a deep sigh and a look to the heavens? It's as if she is reporting from the scene of a disaster and about to update us with a body count.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does she deliver the intro to that Glastonbury video with a deep sigh and a look to the heavens? It's as if she is reporting from the scene of a disaster and about to update us with a body count.
I know! Anxiety is oozing out of the whole reel

Reactions: 2
Actually laughed out loud, loudly!

Iā€™ve not even seen the clip, but donā€™t need to now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because she's basically Kate Adie. If you swap for the Libya for Glastonbury and despotic regimes for glowy foundations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'll see myself out but I almost (ollmost?) enjoyed her Glasto makeup video, it was at least less contrived than most of her instagram stuff, and felt a bit more natural.

Properly LOLd at the disaster scene/body count post above though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay wait I think I get the face opera reference. You go to the opera thinking it will be exciting, sophisticated, enriching. But it turns out to be stuffy and pretentious. Is that what she means?
I thought it was some kind of Pretty Woman reference šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Google job / oxbridge goofy interview style q
ā€œhow many Bobbi Brown face brushes is ā€˜many many manyā€™ Bobbi Brown face brushes?!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg, just warched that intro for a tiny bit - the emergency antibiotic: ā€œif the fanny goes the festivalā€™s overā€. wtaf? Apart from the hilarious tag line, thatā€™s worrying, you shouldnā€™t be able to buy antibiotics ā€™just in caseā€™ because, err resistant superbugs Surely?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg, just warched that intro for a tiny bit - the emergency antibiotic: ā€œif the fanny goes the festivalā€™s overā€. wtaf? Apart from the hilarious tag line, thatā€™s worrying, you shouldnā€™t be able to buy antibiotics ā€™just in caseā€™ because, err resistant superbugs Surely?
But antibiotics cause fanny thrush?
iDK why youā€™d need antibiotics for the foof unless it was infected with gonhorrea or similar

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.