Sali Hughes #58 who has always been open about her own use of Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But antibiotics cause fanny thrush?
iDK why you’d need antibiotics for the foof unless it was infected with gonhorrea or similar
In my experience the most (theoretically) festival-ending fanny situations were the result of antibiotics. It literally felt like all bacteria had been sucked out of there, worst yeast infection of my life.

Her thing is cystitis (why do I know this though!)... and I just don't understand why she always has it... and how it can get so bad so fast that she'd need antibiotics for a weekend away. I've cleared up many a UTI by drinking absurd amounts of water... though that's not terribly convenient at a festival, I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I distinctly remember Caitlin espousing the way of giant maxi skirt with no pants to expedite festival urination. So drink as much cranberry juice as you need and find a patch of grass behind that caravan with your wafty skirt.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I distinctly remember Caitlin espousing the way of giant maxi skirt with no pants to expedite festival urination. So drink as much cranberry juice as you need and find a patch of grass behind that caravan with your wafty skirt.
Yeah the pants is what really slows you down, unlike the maxi skirt trailing in mud and urghhhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought that cystitis is a bladder rather than vaginal infection so why is Sali talking about her "fanny" letting her down?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going live from Glasto with your big boring kit bag 😴 get an E down yer neck and go an have some fun Sal. If you're thinking about your greasy roots i highly doubt you're festival-ing correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet she's filming the videos so she can say she's 'working' and therefore making the weekend tax deductible

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I get UTIs constantly as well (I'm on immunosuppressants but my mum also regularly has them, some people just do...) and I always have a regular supply of antibiotics in stock to tide me over if I can't get to the Dr's or I'm away. It's grim if it gets really embedded by waiting a weekend relying on those naff sachets etc

Reactions: 8
Same. Water and cranberry juice is like throwing a baked bean at a rhinoceros in all honesty,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sali has an extra column today in the Guardian where she lists what she takes to festivals. The makeup she actually takes is about 3 times the amount she recommends in the column.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
According to her Pool piece she returned to Glastonbury in 2017 so why's she implying that she cried and got drenched watching Mary J Blige there in 2015?
Screenshot_20230624_185521_Chrome.jpg

---
SH's old Pool columns are a lot easier to find now. Not sure if this is all of them. https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.the-pool.com/life/life-honestly*

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Laughing my tits off Sal not being able to cope with Glastonbury "background noise".
Broadcasting the equivalent of an end of quarter stocktake at a city centre branch of Superdrug is what the festival is really about. Pipe the duck down Hives.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.