Sali Hughes #53 Everything is Washable, but apparently nothing is ironable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali on twitter saying that amazon has taken down defamatory reviews that speak of her personal life

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sali on twitter saying that amazon has taken down defamatory reviews that speak of her personal life
I mean if it was a review along the lines of “bought this because I buy into pop culture life hacks - but the thought of nookie bear giving She Here head so she doesn’t have a conniption over the hoovering - has made me want to stick pins in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think we have missed any reviews between us. Anyone clocked any that have been taken down?

Reactions: 7
I note that she's switched to calling us stalkers rather than troles now, very clever and emotive after the Alex Belfield sentencing.

I'm agog, to be honest. She has clearly and obviously encouraged fake reviews from friends and has not disclosed or alluded to this in her accusations levelled at people here. I think she needs to do a review of her own behaviour because the cognitive dissonance here is mind-blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think we have missed any reviews between us. Anyone clocked any that have been taken down?
No and moreover, when I looked at the reviews yesterday to see what she was moaning about now, I didn't see anything that mentioned her personal life. It's wild. She's inventing a narrative and her followers will blindly believe it happened.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I note that she's switched to calling us stalkers rather than troles now, very clever and emotive after the Alex Belfield sentencing.

I'm agog, to be honest. She has clearly and obviously encouraged fake reviews from friends and has not disclosed or alluded to this in her accusations levelled at people here. I think she needs to do a review of her own behaviour because the cognitive dissonance here is mind-blowing.
Yes, that's exactly the playbook. Intersting that the only person who has made a video full of untrue accusations a la Belfield has been Sali

Not to be po-faced but this does play into her narrative

Sorry, to be clear, the Feebee review, not your post @Nonah ! X

Reactions: 11
I'm going to correct myself here in case I have been unfair. Realised that Sali has mentioned defamatory remarks in a tweet reply to a comment about a fake version of Rainbow Queen. If there were defamatory remarks left under that title I would not know as I did not look. I will wind my neck in on this occasion. Sorry everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not to be po-faced but this does play into her narrative

Sorry, to be clear, the Feebee review, not your post @Nonah ! X
I really like to think there’s just a person called FeeBee who innocently left a bad review. But yeah you’re probably right that it’s a bad actor.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm going to correct myself here in case I have been unfair. Realised that Sali has mentioned defamatory remarks in a tweet reply to a comment about a fake version of Rainbow Queen. If there were defamatory remarks left under that title I would not know as I did not look. I will wind my neck in on this occasion. Sorry everyone
Don't worry - she no doubt assumes those RQ defamatory comments came from here as well.
Her absolute illogical assumptions about here are getting obsessive.

Reactions: 8
I think there's a huge contrast between this book and Pretty Honest and it's jarring to her. Pretty Honest was a smash success, the forum was busy at the time and she had a ready made audience who lapped up the book as well as putting it on their gift shopping list for family and friends. Fast forward to now, the forum is pretty much dead in the water, a lot of people have reached 'peak influencer' and are just not lapping up these kind of things the way they might have done once

Reactions: 17
I thought that at first but she's already said that the book listing was being taken down so any reviews would go with it. If she is saying that these *other* trolls she has are leaving nasty reviews under a book which didn't have her name on it and not under her recently published book where more people would see them then they're a bit crap at their trolling and I'm glad they don't post here cos they don't sound very bright.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
But the whole book is about her personal life and first hand experience of being an expert in everything - make your mind up Wali

But the whole book is about her personal life and first hand experience of being an expert in everything - make your mind up Wali
Realised after posting that the reviews might not be about the new book

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.