Sali Hughes #53 Everything is Washable, but apparently nothing is ironable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @VeeJayBee for thread title and @Grizzlybear for nominating it.

Well this has been a busy month for Sali.

* Honorary honour for services to being Welsh or something like that.
* Exciting trip to New York. As usual she painted marvellous pictures with words of her travels. We saw toilets! She ate something and complained about it! She's like a small beige Michael Portillo.
* Next off to Greece. Thank goodness the food there appears to be not as tit as the rubbish all other countries appear determined to foist upon her.
* Her book is coming out soon. To some rave reviews.
*Most exciting news saved til last. Sali has new glasses! They are, um, brave? But farewell CHANEL TORTOISE PANTOS. You have served us well comedicly outsized old friends. We shall miss you 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It looks like some al fresco pizza has made the grade. Oddly filming the movie of her own life continues apace.

Screenshot_20220817-001914_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-001916_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Is it not hot in her part of Greece?

Long sleeved buttoned up pj style shirts …..in Greece in August.

She is the Queen of inane and pointless IG screenshots.

Here I am asleep.
Here I am standing and awkwardly leaning into my mirror .
Here I am waiting for my pizza , I won’t leave leftovers you know, I’m chinning all of it !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Weirdly, in those 😍bae caught me thinkin'😍 selfies she doesn't look artfully wistful, she looks shell-shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am in Greece (no sign of our diminutive heroine) and it’s currently 29 degrees where I am so long sleeves definitely not needed. Also those glasses - absolutely bleeping terrible. Am chinning a book by the pool in shorts btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone watched her latest holiday reel? Yet another clip that leaves us with more questions than it does answers such as HOW THE duck ARE YOU NEARLY FIFTY YET DON'T KNOW THAT YOU DONT WASH YOUR MINGE WITH SOAP?

duck me. Apparently she can't use the lovely smelling Korres body wash near her "below stairs" as shower gel gives her terrible UTIs. I Your twit isn't some special delicate flower, literally forever the advice has been to wash with water only. How does she not know this? Also, was she stuffing the shower gel up her actual vadge hole to get a UTI from it? I know it knocks your vaginal pH balance skewiff if you use it on your flaps but to get a UTI from shower gel is concerning.

Has she always pronounced always "ollways"? I've only just noticed and it's annoying as duck.

Her eyes look massive in those ridiculous glasses. You do not look cute and hipster, you look like Kinky John. Fin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I got as far as "UTI" and noped out. She's clearly on the La Roche-Posay payroll.

The lisp was back too. "Becoth".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to wash my lettuce with a bit of shower gel when I was young and going on a date (yes, I'm slutty) and it did knock my pH off kilter. I haven't done that in about twenty years now. I definitely never got a UTI from it.

Laughing my tits off at the faux wistful face whilst filming herself again. You absolute twit, Sal. Just post selfie saying felt cute, might delete instead of these ridiculous wanky "I don't know I'm being filmed even tho it's me that set the camera up and pressed record" Where is Nookie Bear? If he's sitting opposite from that, what is going through his brain? My husband would be removing my phone from me at that point, assuming that I was having a breakdown.

ETA she pronounces "because" in two completely different ways when she's talking about the anti bite cream. I love it when people drop their affectations, it really earmarks them as a fraudy wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve always washed my Mary with shower gel- never had any side effects. She’s a sturdy Gerty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Also she has all orange fake tan stains around her false nails 🤢🤢🤢 you know when it builds up on the knuckles etc? She's got that.

She also imparts that she takes a scented candle away with her to make her feel at home when she rather be with her family. Ok, Kate Adie, flitting from warzone to warzone to do essential work.

She also hugs her jar of La Mer to her face, which I found excruciating. 😬 You can also see her Fake Bake stained palms.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The constant references to LOADS of holidays and ALWAYS travelling. Calm down with the bragging. I used to like her and now I don’t know if I was on drugs or if she’s just got much more irritating and braggy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s tradition- Leave Glastonbury early for curry with Nookie Bear.
It’s tradition -New York Tatcha face cream ( which we can buy here , fancy)
It’s tradition- somewhere in Greece she says but it could be Blackpool in all honesty - posh body lotion.

Cos it’s tradition 🙄🙄🙄.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.