Sali Hughes #53 Everything is Washable, but apparently nothing is ironable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg it really is her šŸ˜‚
Once pointed out you can't unsee it.
She really is desperate isn't she?

Be careful. She is vicious in tracking people down. She'll be livid there has been a leak. And such an embarrassing needy one šŸ˜‚
Two reviews mis spell Mrs Beaton edit Vali beaton me to it šŸ„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has left a single review on Amazon. One. Five stars for Saliā€™s book. Any of this sound familiar/like anyone you know?! :unsure:

View attachment 1585607

I have long been a fan of comforting books.

ETA also interesting that in those glowing five star reviews there are two with the same misspelling of Mrs Beeton

View attachment 1585621

View attachment 1585622

Sheā€™s just utterly pathetic.
The part of the review that says ā€œitā€™s not patronising or condescendingā€œ - did anyone else read it in the same tone of voice from the Freaky Friday video?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello! New to posting here but long time reader! Did the book get any reviews in the weekend papers (I havenā€™t seen any!)?

Reactions: 9
The part of the review that says ā€œitā€™s not patronising or condescendingā€œ - did anyone else read it in the same tone of voice from the Freaky Friday video?
I love that she ā€œdevoured itā€ yesterday. Just like a ā€œget in meā€ jacket potato.

9750448F-8813-4DB2-B05F-9865D348ECAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg that fried egg on naan bread insta post has me cringing for her.
ā€˜I regret nothingā€™
Why would you regret it ? Itā€™s an egg on some bread hun. Literally nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The truth being her mates (at 5 pretty easily identifable associates of hers) are skewing the reviews. I have no idea if this was always planned but it's bleeping blatant and really embarassing.
She needs to find a way of dealing with the fact this place exists and she can't control that and reviews saying her book isn't very good are not trolling

Just setting up my Alexandra Belfield Amazon account to leave a scathing review. Oh, it seems I can't actually be arsed as I don't care about her book's rating or begrudge her any success. I suppose it's psychologically helpful to put any critism down to malice rather than perhaps accepting some people don't like your book.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Couple of page screenies
Her advising on how to have a wardrobe clearout is just laughable. Someone should advise her on how to have a modicum or self-awareness

ETA she also appears to be not entirely truthful about what she did and didnā€™t have in her wardrobe at the start of the pandemic. And why the F does she use the word ā€œfrockā€? Itā€™s such an affectation, like ā€œposh lavā€
Hang on a bit. ā€˜Ava, whoā€™s an insufferable bratā€™. Hirons daughter is called Ava šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€ This canā€™t be an accident, Hirons talks about her kids (by name) all the time šŸæ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maintenance shag is from his advice too isn't it? She just called it m shag rather m sex
Iā€™m less sure about that, but I know he sold merch with ā€˜duck firstā€™ on it. If sheā€™s credited him then who cares, but if she hasnā€™t, thatā€™s so dodgy

Reactions: 7
I was in a big Waterstones today and the book is nowhere to be seen. It wasnā€™t in the new releases so wasnā€™t sure what section it would be in (vanity projects by narcissists?) so looked in relevant sections but it was nowhere - must be sold out like the skin care?
Serious delusions of grandeur - orchestrated bad reviews by her trolls ie 3? duck off Sali, youā€™re ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes but I think they were saying itā€™s not patronising or condescending because someone had posted a 1 star review saying it was. Dunno, just put some flowers in a vase and picked off all the leaves that would be submerged so thanks to Sali I did this šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really pissing me off she still calls online concerns and ridicule 'stalking'.
I really wish she would back up the stalking claims.
Just anything. Has she ever proved any stalking? Coming from here? I don't include the claims she *thought* posters here would follow her to Paris to push her under a train.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Unless thereā€™s stuff sheā€™s not made public, certainly nothing to back up stalking claims as far as I can tell. And absolutely zero stalking from The Thirty so sheā€™s full of tit. Her girls need to stage an intervention instead of writing fake reviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m sad weā€™re no longer a dragging site. I thought that made me a drag Queen. I have not and will not be leaving a fake review for the book (and I donā€™t believe for a second anyone here has done so). Iā€™d honestly rather go around my house picking up every piece of fluff by hand than pull a stupid stunt like that. And I say that as a 100% authentic beef-faced, skid-marked, draggy troll.

Ive locked the cat flap, though. Iā€™m no fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There would definitely be more reviews if it was a strategic effort. We're really tit trolls.

(I've had a quick look and can't find a thread title in the first few pages - has one won?)

Reactions: 7
There would definitely be more reviews if it was a strategic effort. We're really tit trolls.

(I've had a quick look and can't find a thread title in the first few pages - has one won?)
I can't see an actual nomination but I do like this from @TheSilverFox:
'How to Put on Knickers (every little mundane life lesson and hack you already know but I know it better)'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.