Sali Hughes #42 Fifty shades of not actually grey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting her hair done again?! Aveda, Head & Shoulders, Sam McKnight, Hershesheson’s…no-one’s hair or scalp needs this much titivating! She here is gonna get pressure sores from hairdressing chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh I wonder if at Hershesons they are sadly finding themselves booked up whenever Sali swans in 🤷‍♀️ All this buggering about with it has just got to be so bad for it hasn't it? I mean it just doesn't look great here and that is seconds after Aveda tried their hardest.
(And recognition by the Toriest Tory ever. No wonder Dan has made a gif).

6ZIeU7el.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How many #presstreatments does one person needs? Seriously think she’s trolling us at this point.

What do you bet that the jumper is some designer label or other and cost a fortune
It probably did but looks ratty as duck. Or might be Hush as their knitwear is notorious for looking like a rag after a couple of washes.

Bet she’s beside herself now she’s been mentioned by Jacob Rees-Mogg, she’ll be thinking she’s gonna get an MBE or OBE or whatever those wanky honours I’m not very au fait with are

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'd hide in a cave if JRM ever mentioned my name.

And ffs STOP WITH THE PRESS TREATMENTS!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How many #presstreatments does one person needs? Seriously think she’s trolling us at this point.

It probably did but looks ratty as duck. Or might be Hush as their knitwear is notorious for looking like a rag after a couple of washes.

Bet she’s beside herself now she’s been mentioned by Jacob Rees-Mogg, she’ll be thinking she’s gonna get an MBE or OBE or whatever those wanky honours I’m not very au fait with are
I was actually thinking this too. I'm not from UK so don't know how it works but she must be itching for an MBE surely?

Reactions: 7
When does it end with that hairstyle? Is this just her now? Endlessly trekking from salon chair to salon chair for top ups? I feel defeated just thinking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As IF she’s drawing attention to the fact that vile cretin Rees-Mogg name checked her. I’d literally write to google and ask for that tweet to be removed from search history, rather than publicise the fact he’d mentioned me. WTF is wrong with her?

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Her hair looks fried! She can't actually think it looks good? Or is She Here so enthralled by the freebies that she just goes with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
At least now we know what Dan does when he’s not inventing quiz shows - he makes gifs.
Surely JRM is one of the worst out of the bad tories to get name checked by.
She spends at least 50% of the week attending to that hair - it’s endless and never ever looks better.

• Haha
She so needs to go shorter with that hair. The ends are getting wispier and wispier. It almost looks like two simultaneous haircuts are happening now, a short bob and ... whatever the other thing is. She's wilful, I'll give her that. She must be going against all sorts of advice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.