Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam's gonna give her a pixie, isn't he?

Actually, I don't think she could pull off a pixie

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes on stories… that perfume love fest is so up her own ass she must need a torch. Just caught her saying ‘maybe that’s too niche of me’. I just find her snippy and smug and not at all approachable. Serious mean girl vibes.
I was too distracted by watching her rocking back and forth in her seat whilst she sniffed her bottles. Very weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s at the barbers now though. She’s either exhausted all possible freebies and every other hairdresser in the south east is refusing to see her or or she’s getting a skinhead.
Whoever coined this phrase, please take another bow 🙇

"Never in the history of humanity has a hairstyle been maintained by so many but admired by so few"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Here's the barber photo. Of course this isn't a local cornershop barber....
Cripes that is a lot of short broken bits. If we could read his lips he would no doubt be saying 'what the duck?'

Have Hershesonsons at last seen sense and told her to sling her hook?
Poor old Sam. He needs to start thinking up decent excuses right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm getting strong asking-to-speak-to-Hersheshons-manager vibes from that post :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sam McKnight's got a new product out so presumably that's why she was there
Screenshot_20211125-190418_Instagram.jpg

Jo Jones there too. She has the pr contract for his products I'm fairly sure
Screenshot_20211125-191746_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ah, OK. And of course she'd make his launch about her, because of course she would

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think the inclusion of that expression in her Guardian article about her 'trolls' shows just how little scrutiny the Guardian has given to her claims.

Surely any editor/sub-editor approving the article for publication who read 'My child’s teacher read how I would sell my kids for money' would have said to her 'Hang on, surely no-one was saying that you really would sell your children? You do know, don't you, that it's a well-known figure of speech?'?
No, they wouldn’t. Sali has used very tricksy wording “my child’s teacher WOULD read how I...” she didn’t say they’d read that. She said they would read it, in the future. If they were to read tattle. Which could happen.
It’s all just about within the press standards but there’s no scrutiny. And isn’t it an opinion piece? It’s not reporting the news.
The Graun does exactly the same as the Daily Express or the Sun, just on different subjects.

Reactions: 4
No, they wouldn’t. Sali has used very tricksy wording “my child’s teacher WOULD read how I...” she didn’t say they’d read that. She said they would read it, in the future. If they were to read tattle. Which could happen.
It’s all just about within the press standards but there’s no scrutiny. And isn’t it an opinion piece? It’s not reporting the news.
The Graun does exactly the same as the Daily Express or the Sun, just on different subjects.
The quote I included was a quote from her Guardian article. She may have said 'would read' elsewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The quote I included was a quote from her Guardian article. She may have said 'would read' elsewhere.
I take it back...but Sali wouldn’t have to present a teacher of a son who had read it. We only have her word for it.

I take it back...but Sali wouldn’t have to present a teacher of a son who had read it. We only have her word for it.
I think @Aude meant that Sali's suggestion that a poster saying she would "sell her children" was an egregious accusation rather than an everyday figure of speech which in no way impugns her parenting abilities should have been challenged/removed.

Reactions: 2
For someone as cutting edge as Sali she's extremely late to the Lulu Lemon table. Now why is that I wonder? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.