Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. I’ve come to the conclusion they are ‘Expert Content Creator’ slacks designed with special extra deep pockets for tipping people you are taking the absolute bleeping piss out of with your constant freebies. Welsh cakes in one and cheap crisps in the other.

How are they all so shiny and unlined? Mannequin faces
I’ve just looked really closely and there’s not a single wrinkle between them. It’s unsettling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those trousers make her look like she has chunky thighs (saddlebags) and much bigger hips. She’s dressed all in black which is slimming yet has added a dress size onto her bottom half by choosing those trousers. bleeping why?
(Answer: she is smuggling more 🥔 in foil in the pockets. It’s the only explanation)
The pleated front trouser will forever now be called “potato smugglers” in my mind. Not a fashion singular.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has the Vatican been notified?

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 3.52.46 PM.png

But wait, there's more ...

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 3.52.35 PM.png

I guess the book nerd/sexy librarian/Granny Clampett cosplay was specially for her author event

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The question is: should I sleep in it….?
No one gives a duck. Can’t see it as it’s on the back of your head and is just a bleeping bun not some elaborate bridesmaid up-do.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Has the Vatican been notified?

View attachment 872708

But wait, there's more ...

View attachment 872711

I guess the book nerd/sexy librarian/Granny Clampett cosplay was specially for her author event
Am I being dim? Why wouldn't any bun survive those things she cites? If she said she had done a marathon and several maintenance shags then I would be impressed. But sitting on her backside for a few hours? Even to, gasp, North London and back?

(And yes sleep in it. A bun would be perfect for providing stress tension and thus more breakage).

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is this advertising of a 'gifted' service not an ad?
Exactly. It's comped with the understanding she will mention it on IG, as she did in several stories over the course of the day

They aren't doing it out of the kindness of their heart

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She honestly thinks that looks good?

I see Lindsey Kelk edits her selfies even more than I suspected.

Reactions: 6
On my way into work this morning (triangulation klaxon!) it occurred to me that maybe she’s trying to bait us so that when the Baddiel thing comes out she can do another tearful rant to camera about her relentless troles. Let’s be sure to have that wiki front and centre 💅.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On my way into work this morning (triangulation klaxon!) it occurred to me that maybe she’s trying to bait us so that when the Baddiel thing comes out she can do another tearful rant to camera about her relentless troles. Let’s be sure to have that wiki front and centre 💅.
But she's fine with criticism. She's said so. The thing she objects to here is the relentless lying - the 'lie upon lie upon lie', the 'vicious defaming lies' - that people might stumble come across when googling her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But she's fine with criticism. She's said so. The thing she objects to here is the relentless lying - the 'lie upon lie upon lie', the 'vicious defaming lies' - that people might stumble come across when googling her name.
ETA: I should probably have put 'relentless lying' in quotes too as 'people lying relentlessly about me' is another way she's described here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The 'relentless lying' is interesting. She should maybe come up with specifics, as what she has cited as lies I would say was opinion. And quite often not even serious, or meant to be taken seriously.
Eg several times she has said 'they said I only married my husband, the loveliest kindest man I know, as I wanted a nanny'.
The only comment I found here relating to this was an obvious throwaway remark, something like - 'handy to have around as a nanny I suppose', which is so patently a lighthearted comment and not stated as FACT.
When things are stated as fact, and are wrong or knowingly wrong, that is a lie. What we do here is speculate and gossip, upon things Sali has put into the public domain.

A lie would be something claimed as true, not just opinion eg - 'I met Sali recently and she told me she isn't really a vegetarian and eats sausages every day'.

Reactions: 18
Yeah exactly. And we had a sensationalist post recently that was met with skepticism (the poster that claimed her husband was blocked/ ebay seller)

As much as we all love a bit of gossip we're not just going to accept claims at face value. The mods tried to verify it but no doubt Sali will ignore that and keep on with the 'they just keep spreading outrageous lies' narrative

Reactions: 14
The 'relentless lying' is interesting. She should maybe come up with specifics, as what she has cited as lies I would say was opinion. And quite often not even serious, or meant to be taken seriously.
Eg several times she has said 'they said I only married my husband, the loveliest kindest man I know, as I wanted a nanny'.
The only comment I found here relating to this was an obvious throwaway remark, something like - 'handy to have around as a nanny I suppose', which is so patently a lighthearted comment and not stated as FACT.
When things are stated as fact, and are wrong or knowingly wrong, that is a lie. What we do here is speculate and gossip, upon things Sali has put into the public domain.

A lie would be something claimed as true, not just opinion eg - 'I met Sali recently and she told me she isn't really a vegetarian and eats sausages every day'.
I've read every post here and I honestly don't think that there's ever been a lie, let alone this 'lie upon lie upon lie' that she peddles.

I think the worst there has been has been a mistaken assumption that she'd been paid to promote something that she hadn't. Hardly surprising given the grey area in which influencers often operate (such as yesterday when her 'gifted' hair appointment is labelled as an ad in one post but not in another).

No one seems to ask her to give examples of what she's talking about. What would she say? 'They said I would sell my children'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.