Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the bun needed some hair pieces to bulk it out or one of those foam doughnut things. The bun was so sparse it was tiny and therefore aging imo. Also I think it was too low down. Like a wee grandma. Or Nana.
Apart from that (y)
The lowness of the bun is obviously because she's going somewhere that requires a show of intellectual vigour

20211117_204008.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Twitter was way meaner back then." "Everyone was saying things like that in the 90s"

But then she'll also say how Twitter was a lovely friendly community back in the day and how she met some of her best friends/ husband etc etc etc

Why does she need to go to a hairdressers for a radio show!
She has the hair for radio 🤣
Baddiel is quite privileged which means it grates as he doesn’t recognise it.
Personally when I used to know him he was a good bloke and only acted like a twit when performing (I know that doesn’t absolve him, just explaining my experiences) so I’m between two posts on the whole thing but I’m interested to see what happens and where it goes.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s back at Hershesheshons for yet another press treatment (a bun 🙄) - they must be sick of the sight of her. Imagine a job that consisted of shopping, free hair appointments and shouting “scalp is SKIN” on demand.
I have a very loud, foghorn of a voice. I would be EXCELLENT at this job. And it would clearly earn me a lot more money. Where do I send my CV?!

The bun would look quite good with her old hair. All lovely and shiny and healthy. Teeny tiny amount of naturally occurring grey hairs or otherwise. Hint of some highlights if the dye allergies permit. There would also be more of her hair, if it hadn’t been fried by bleach.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I managed to get a sneak preview of Sali in her Christmas outfit. Hair #press appointment @adrian

4e80b7bbce6f769fa523b91af6b564b2e7e45525_original.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She needed the bun to host one of those book fawning events for another useless sort of influencer writer type Mrs McFly…. Has anyone noticed how all these events are about the same few privileged people either talking about themselves and how best to make a baked potato or bring up little Johnny and his sisters by feeding them home made puréed veg or hosting an event so one of the others can talk about their vapid lives. It’s the same 15 or so wimen doing the same old boring shut. None of these boring, pseudo intellectuals have anything to contribute as far as I am concerned. The worst thing about Sali is that she honestly thinks she is a cut above an influencer when in fact she has gone beyond a parody of one. I tell you one thing - I will go to my grave never understanding how these work shy fuckers can describe having their hair cut for duck all as #pressgift

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How fortuitous that her testing the services provided by Hershesons (as that presumably was why the service was provided free of charge) coincided with a later public engagement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yikes 😬
Sali's trousers. Is it just me or are they incredibly unflattering? The front pleats and hips are odd.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Those trousers make her look like she has chunky thighs (saddlebags) and much bigger hips. She’s dressed all in black which is slimming yet has added a dress size onto her bottom half by choosing those trousers. bleeping why?
(Answer: she is smuggling more 🥔 in foil in the pockets. It’s the only explanation)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.