Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

torontoon

Chatty Member
Snag tights are incredible. So comfortable.
Agree! I jumped on the bandwagon and have actually bought them and shipped them here in Canada to me because I love them so much. I just get basic bitch black opaques but they work wonders.

Reactions: 5

Aude

VIP Member
This isn’t true. There are plenty of small time (c200k) influencers that have somehow managed to buy million pound homes or live relatively lavish lifestyles. This makes me wonder how well she has researched this book.

View attachment 877352
Agree. Maybe depends on how she defines 'wealthy' but, from the very little I know, it seems that influencers with only around 100k followers are making a comfortable living from it.

Em Sheldon, who gave evidence to the select committee on influencers, has only 121k Instagram followers and yet, from what she says, has bought a flat in west London which not a lot of 20somethings are doing these days.

And, given the expensive additions to her home and wardrobe that SH is kind enough to share with us, she seems to be doing ok with less than 200k followers.

• Wow

Stillwater

VIP Member
I don’t believe for a second journalists, or whoever, don’t come for a nosy here. But what to do with what you find. It’d be a hard sell to advocate or defend a place with such a rotten reputation.

Aude

VIP Member
Did you have any preference between the two?
I started with Dermatica and then moved to Skin+Me. The formulation I get is the same. With both of them I said that I wanted 0.1% Tretinoin (because I'd been using it for years and so accustomed to it) and then I think they both automatically added Azalaeic Acid and Niacinamide.

I slightly prefer Skin+Me only because I prefer the dispenser which clicks out the right amount. I think it's also a tiny bit cheaper.

I did find the initial Skin+Me questionnaire really annoying though. You're given a multi-choice questionnaire about what you want to achieve and rather than being able to select a straightforward statement like 'I want to keep my skin plump and even toned', the statement they offer is 'I want to age on my own terms'. It pained me to have to choose that.

• Sad

Nonhater

I was sad not to see Lisa because I have a bit of a girl crush on her.
@Nonhater I'm intrigued by the sound of shades not yet available online. Can you tell more please? Not that I'm keen to go there again unless they opened specially for meeee alone, plus, i always get lost in Covent Garden 🙄
I was so overwhelmed by the crowds that it probably took me half an hour to find the pop-up. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you more about the unreleased shades. I was mostly occupied looking at the vintage makeup and trying to get a sample of Cinnabar because I had already bought quite a lot online. Lisa mentioned this in her stories afterwards. It did look like there were more lipstick shades though.

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Yep, people on twitter of all places will find one or two comments out of the nearly 7 million on tattle posted to say what a cesspit tattle is even though the comments they cherry picked were called out on here.

Or if they can't find a comment they like to discredit and misrepresent here, they'll sign up to post it themselves then screen shot it o_O

Remember when Sali claimed people here implied that "working class people must surely live in squalor and visible indignity to be legitimate" :rolleyes:
No, had she been reading Jack Monroe’s output? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
As tattle is becoming well known it will attract more and more trolls.

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Obviously I’m projecting all my own insecurities (massive boobs make me look wiiiiiddddeeee) I can just see 3-4 me’s and an uncomfortable slim woman in terrible trousers.

• Haha

melfish

VIP Member
Just wanted to add, I didn't know it was a Celine bag. Someone said so in the comments

• Haha