Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mselvista

VIP Member
I don't disagree, but I think she only publically took exception to Tattle when reports appeared of her 'stalking' people on their social media. She said that, more or less, in the video.

It seems that to defend herself against the allegations, she put out the video to create the narrative that the 'stalking' had been her taking brave action against the vile internet trolls who were causing distress to her friends and family.

Without the 'stalking', I think there'd have been no video attacking Tattle, the SH threads here would still be in the low single figures and Tattle would have far fewer contributors.
Oh definitely. Apologies was rambling a bit earlier as you can tell from my half formed comment.
Such self interest is curiously at odds with her previous willingness to sell her own children to get women properly fitted for bras. Because that phrase is only ever mentuon literally and never figuratively at all ever.

She says it here explicitly

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

melfish

VIP Member
Sam's gonna give her a pixie, isn't he?

Actually, I don't think she could pull off a pixie

Last edited:
I have a lot of questions but the triangulation described in the post is some next level MI5 work 😂. If someone is fiercely private they don’t post something that enables you to link to their eBay account, unless you posted about selling something 🤔 Twitter and Facebook aren’t linked as far as I know either. And husband and wife accounts? Come on….

Jazzed up the thread though.

• Haha

Aude

VIP Member
I undo the top button of my jeans when I sit down. I don't like anything tight around my torso, including, as of the past 18 months, bras 😆
The weird thing is I hate wearing a bra (and get told off by my sisters for going around without one) but I find a corset quite nice to wear. I wouldn't wear one day-in-day-out but on certain occasions I like the feeling of being held in.

I've read some blogs by dedicated corset-wearers and they talk of a corset giving them confidence - sort of backbone. I wouldn't go that far but I can see what they mean.

• Heart

Simplemind

E1E9E46D-0A5A-447D-91D7-F87CB2B438A8.jpeg

It is. And found myself in her thread and getting bothered by cats. No idea how that happened!
Anyway I just saw the article and I hope her cat is ok.

Last edited:

Filouette

Chatty Member
Everyone gets them, don't they? It's just spam/phishing?
oh surely they must send this to hundreds of people until someone bites.

I find it insidious how they're preying on people. The angle of "we saw your profile. you're special" and how it plays into this whole influencer culture of being "special" and having cool stuff to show off and freebies and all that jazz is despicable really. I'm immune to that kind of stuff but a lot of people are not, especially younger ones?

mindlessness

VIP Member
I look forward to the hairdresser purely for that head massage. But if it's half-arsed or done by an under-paid assistant who can't be bothered it can be rather unpleasant 😬

Reactions: 5

Mselvista

VIP Member
Wonder if this will be where Sali makes her entrance? I thought we were the broken ones? (I may be way off with this)
Screenshot_20211115-134228_Twitter.jpg

• Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Oh, always 😆
SH said one thread she bought them before meeting Alice du Parcq on their perfume shopping jaunt. That was 16th according to IG (same day she had a #poshwee). How many times has she washed them?
Especially considering she doesn't wear them as gym or workout clothes. She said in another comment to someone talking about pilates that she loves reformer pilates only (no boring pilates for our Sal, has to be a special kind) but hasn't been since pre covid