Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a lovely day, enjoy the drinking in LE Foundation!
Thank you! 🥰

The foundation is superb so far. I applied with fingertips, as I'm not great with a brush, using a very small amount and the effect is bloody marvellous so far. Can't find my pores....!!

After a gallon of bubbles I'm sure the effect will be even better. But that's a different kind of 'blurring' lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you! 🥰

The foundation is superb so far. I applied with fingertips, as I'm not great with a brush, using a very small amount and the effect is bloody marvellous so far. Can't find my pores....!!

After a gallon of bubbles I'm sure the effect will be even better. But that's a different kind of 'blurring' lol.
Happy birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw a thin person wear spanx once and it made her get cramps and bloat, can only assume it upsets the insides somehow? IDK I’m quite fat and never had that issue 🤷🏼‍♀️
Never understood how Spanx worked, especially as most of the celebs who wore them seemed to be teeny tinies like Emma Watson. I'm guessing that if you're bigger than a size 8 there'd be overspill somewhere??

As someone else was just saying, she’s endlessly fascinated by herself. Where can this end? She’s already at multiple, almost daily selfies.

View attachment 859392

View attachment 859395
That top 'big hair' picture - I'm getting Mavis Riley vibes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I met Claudia last week (red flag emoji). I looked positively gigantic next to her and I'm relatively slim albeit of above average height. She really is teeny tiny.
Is she nice? Was she orange?

Thanks so much @MakkaPakka , so lovely of you 🥰

Never understood how Spanx worked, especially as most of the celebs who wore them seemed to be teeny tinies like Emma Watson. I'm guessing that if you're bigger than a size 8 there'd be overspill somewhere??

That top 'big hair' picture - I'm getting Mavis Riley vibes.
I bleeping love my Spanx.

Thanks so much @Disillusioned, really kind 😘

Happy birthday!!
Thanks @nolite, alcohol imminent! 🍸 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy birthday FrankieBell. Hope this year brings you the opportunity to laugh like you have just seen a She Here Head and Shoulders advert every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy birthday, I hope you’re having chocolate and cheese, vodka and gin and looking after your scalp skin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
BREAKING: Sali paid for everything at her Connaught afternoon tea and would still prefer a Ferrero Rocher to a posh chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I despair for this world, I really do. Today’s Guardian article contains an instant do it yourself lipstick machine. Take a picture of ‘something’ and hey presto 5 minute later you have a lipstick in that shade

Nobody needs this in their lives. Nobody. What a waste of the earth’s precious resources

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I despair for this world, I really do. Today’s Guardian article contains an instant do it yourself lipstick machine. Take a picture of ‘something’ and hey presto 5 minute later you have a lipstick in that shade

Nobody needs this in their lives. Nobody. What a waste of the earth’s precious resources

Wow. Ridiculous. Makes me think of that Simpsons episode where Marge is sprayed with a full face of make up by a machine, if anyone remembers 🤣

You'd think perhaps an article on/featuring LE's great lipsticks.....oh wait.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So that horrible, corpse-y Charlotte Tilbury lipstick she usually says is the perfect nude… isn’t quite right?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"I believe that all beauty fans have at least one item they buy over and over, in the search for product nirvana."

Maybe a couple but not 200!? Christ, I feel bad for owning about 10 shades of red nail polish and they're not even identical.

Sali the sustainability queen.

And what about the hundreds of red lippies she owns, too?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It looks charity shop men's section. I do not mean it looks cute, it must be vintage. I mean even smelly old men would no longer wear it.
My husband has a few of these malingering in his wardrobe from his Oxford days in the 80s.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.