Sali Hughes #40 The carbon footprint on that hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apropos of the mascara talk the other day, I just did a side-by-side comparison of the Essence one and Bye Bye Panda Eyes. The latter does exactly what it says on the tin. I even slept in it and had a shower with it on

Also Sana Jardin's Tiger by her Side smells very similar to Chanel's Coromandel to me. I like them both.
I am basically a beauty influencer now. Please send compliments and likes
Press trips are only a couple of reviews away!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would like to know more! I buy a bit of Lush. Should I not? 😱
the products are ok... I occasionally buy a spiced Christmas shower gel and have a pot of Dream Cream but the rest is just too much for me. I prefer bland Nivea these days. I used to live in a flat share with multiple Lush employees (middle management, not UK) and the flat was filled with the stuff. I've tried every product and don't really miss any of them. Except the Icon perfume. I love that one and guard my remaining bottles with my life because it keeps getting discontinued.

Reactions: 4
I even slept in it and had a shower with it on

Good solid effort.
But now you also need to include a very complicated, expensive and unnecessary cleansing 'system' with many steps.
Also do you own an ugly belt and shoe or two?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good solid effort.
But now you also need to include a very complicated, expensive and unnecessary cleansing 'system' with many steps.
Also do you own an ugly belt and shoe or two?
I am detecting criticism. I don't like your tone. Blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 42
the products are ok... I occasionally buy a spiced Christmas shower gel and have a pot of Dream Cream but the rest is just too much for me. I prefer bland Nivea these days. I used to live in a flat share with multiple Lush employees (middle management, not UK) and the flat was filled with the stuff. I've tried every product and don't really miss any of them. Except the Icon perfume. I love that one and guard my remaining bottles with my life because it keeps getting discontinued.
I can only imagine the scents would have been overpowering!
We use the bath bombs and bubble bath bars, and I swear by the lip scrubs, but I never found any of the creams particularly good and I could never seem to find the perfumes available around me.

Reactions: 3
I've got nothing to add as my day has gone on for approximately 72 hours and my brain is barely functioning but just wanted to say thank you for making me cry laughing on a dreary Friday night! And I'm a bit disgusted by how SH has misrepresented this thread when it's one of the warmest and friendliest communities I've seen in 20 years on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m currently quite addicted to a Lush lip balm (Rose Lollipop), it really moisturises - rather than just sitting on top of the lip (singular) like lots of lip stuff.

Reactions: 6
Claudia looks great when she wears a red lip (lol) about twice a series on Strictly, it really suits her.

As for that ad… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Claudia looks great when she wears a red lip (lol) about twice a series on Strictly, it really suits her.

As for that ad… 🤣🤣🤣
Yes. I love when she isn’t wearing what effectively looks like concealer on her lips. Once she has some colour it looks amazing. I’m very envious of how glossy her hair is. I point blank refuse to believe that has anything to do with H&S though.

Reactions: 16
Apropos of the mascara talk the other day, I just did a side-by-side comparison of the Essence one and Bye Bye Panda Eyes. The latter does exactly what it says on the tin. I even slept in it and had a shower with it on

Also Sana Jardin's Tiger by her Side smells very similar to Chanel's Coromandel to me. I like them both.
Yeah great but where's the pictures of your bedroom/ window seat/ stuffed birds? Slacking, come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think if Claudia Winkleman had a different hair and make up style she just wouldn’t look like Claudia Winkleman anymore, it’s like her whole “look” is part of her “brand”.
I‘d love to see what she’s look like with a different style though, she’s really striking looking and could pull off all kinds of looks.

As for “Sal’s” advert, you guys have said it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The ‘sleepy’ shower gel is lovely but I hate going into the shops because I don’t want fake jolly people coming up and talking to me. I’m sure they’ve been instructed to, but I just want to be left alone to shop - if I need help, I’ll ask. They also compliment you on random tit. just… don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do we really think she's used 'hundreds' of dry shampoos. I'm not sure there even are hundreds. Her beloved hyperbole for no reason except to push this ££ one?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.