Sali Hughes #40 The carbon footprint on that hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it weird she’s a brand ambassador but she has kept remarkably quiet about this absolutely mortifying shitshow of an advert?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am DEAD - did she always sound so squeaky, or is it the embarassment and her journalistic integrity getting stuck in her throat? Wash it down with some perfume, love!
:ROFLMAO: 👏
I need a link to the whole thing, please

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks for the video @Disillusioned, I missed your post! That is too funny 🤣 the way she says 'scalp is skin's is like a pissed off teacher explaining something to a bored kid for the millionth time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m curious if this is the case or if a companies spending has just shifted - eg from gifting free stuff to magazine staff to influencers for example. Like I don’t think companies would reduce their prices if shoplifting stopped (but it’s still a common narrative that shoplifting increases prices). Shops have also really reduced the staff clothing allowances/discounts/perks.
You’re right, I’ve made a huge assumption there! Maybe the magazine staff benefitting was easier to stomach because it was less conspicuous consumption - we didn’t see them plastered all over social media, drowning in free gifts they have no appreciation for.

Reactions: 6
You’re right, I’ve made a huge assumption there! Maybe the magazine staff benefitting was easier to stomach because it was less conspicuous consumption - we didn’t see them plastered all over social media, drowning in free gifts they have no appreciation for.
The mags I worked at, all the product would be kept in the beauty closet and every few months it would be sold to staff, with all proceeds going to charity

Reactions: 19
:ROFLMAO: 👏
I need a link to the whole thing, please
and for @crossword

This is it! It’s really short.

VIDEO OF AD HERE: (I’m using bold caps as no one must miss out on this jewel of modern advertising!)

My editing just isn’t great, so it starts, “Sal, what’s the one…” and starts repeating at the end.

Head & Shoulders haven’t even put it on their Insta account 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh WOW it’s like a study in body language! Like they used the bare minimum of Sali as that was the only passable few seconds, was she held hostage and forced to say this????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
and for @crossword

This is it! It’s really short.

VIDEO OF AD HERE: (I’m using bold caps as no one must miss out on this jewel of modern advertising!)

View attachment 822347

My editing just isn’t great, so it starts, “Sal, what’s the one…” and starts repeating at the end.

Head & Shoulders haven’t even put it on their Insta account 😬
Oh I thought that was your edited highlight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or maybe below, since she's such a tiny Thumbelina

Off topic, but I don't understand the concept of being cheered by lipstick. I am sad, I apply lipstick, then ... I am sad with lipstick on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh WOW it’s like a study in body language! Like they used the bare minimum of Sali as that was the only passable few seconds, was she held hostage and forced to say this????
She’s probably pissed off because next to the tiny Claudia, She Here looks tall.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Claudia Winkelman is 5'5"

Is Sali on stilts?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t stop watching it 🤣 “one more take ladies, Sali this time can you be even more exasperated? As exasperated as when people tweet you to ask where your glasses are from? Or the shade of foundation or lipstick you’re wearing even though it’s in the credits?”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So secret that SH has barely mentioned scalp care in the last ten years. She did some events with Aveda and the scalp analysis devise in 2019(?). And did a column in 2018 which featured this advice. You will note that the Cornish Salt Company is a sister brand of the Living Sea Therapy who took SH and friends on a #presstrip
Screenshot_20211022-000027_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.