Sali Hughes #40 The carbon footprint on that hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're being treated to a lot of selfies today. At least 6 including stories?
One she labelled 'ad' because the lipstick she said she was wearing had been 'gifted'. I understand that that's compliant with ASA regs but I haven't noticed her doing that before (could just be me not being very observant).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
One she labelled 'ad' because the lipstick she said she was wearing had been 'gifted'. I understand that that's compliant with ASA regs but I haven't noticed her doing that before (could just be me not being very observant).
You're right, not seen her do that before either

Reactions: 2
We're being treated to a lot of selfies today. At least 6 including stories?
She said before that selfies increase engagement so I guess it must be that

I wonder how many people have gone to their salons clutching a picture of her asking to recreate "The Sali'.
You'd be amazed at what some of the so called Salinistas will do to copy her- she says jump, they say how high

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Although speaking of Salinistas, they are positively tame compared to Hirons drooling fans. Some of the posts from Hirons fans are just mind boggling, the way they go on about her and being in tears after a skincare event and calling meeting her the best weekend of their lives

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It's been said before but by God this afternoon is a reminder of how much she absolutely loves herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know about anyone else but to stand in front of a mirror, eye bleeping myself, taking a picture, then posting it, is something I would be so embarrassed to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's ridiculous though the way she prefaces it with 'not paid, not sponsored, no affiliate links' etc etc - simply just been gifted this lipstick #AD

The initial over-declaration is *actually* NOT necessary, not required by the ASA, totally pointless.

All she needs to write is: "look at me in the sunshine, wearing a gifted lipstick #AD"

Yes, yes we get it. It's an #AD; it's a gifted lipstick. I didn't for one second think it was also sponsored, not paid for, sent with a free fruit basket and sent wrapped in gold leaf paper, but thanks for clarifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m playing catch-up on several pages. At the whistles chat. Not sure if I should confess this but I did buy the pineapple play suit of many arguments in the girl fb group. Tried it on and immediately took it back to John Lewis!! But I was influenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her teenage sons must die of embarrassment

"Knock if off, Mum"
I know we don’t discuss the boys, but....at some point, statistically, one of them is going to get a girlfriend they bring home to meet their mum and I do not envy that girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eleven (11) selfies in the last 24 hours. Slightly bizarre behaviour given that’s she’s not a 17-year-old reality TV poppet.

ABF2C607-88F5-439D-BBC4-A31A6367D9EF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
More like 'my CHILDREN!' with quivering lip and voice rising several octaves when she says children

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.