Sali Hughes #4 The Keats of foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her career has been partially built (I wouldn't want to forget her amazing serious journalist features writing back catalogue 🤷‍♀️...nope...me neither) on twitworking into the pockets of a host of other writers, broadcasters and beauty industry marketeers. She's done an amazing job at it..I'll give her that. This is my opinion and I am a nobody but I'm entited to it. I wouldn't dream of @ing her. I wouldn't ever have felt inclined to post it on this backwater of the internet (no offence, skidmarks 😍) if I hadn't been an older Twitter user who well remember the DP bashing.

Reactions: 11
Sam and Nicky from Pixiwoos (stupid name) support Domestic Abuse charities because their father was abusive towards their mother. People support anything that they have personal experience of. Not dismissing the cause, simply saying that it does not make them wonderful giving people. No one needs to support any charity, one would simply hope that if you have the funds and you have a conscience you would give something. Just get fed up of celeb types being congratulated for charity work. Donate, don't make a song and dance about it and don't do it to look good and so you can humble brag about it.
I still appreciate that they do it, but absolutely take your point.

Reactions: 2
He claimed the highest amount of expenses any MP ever has then vowed to be more careful the next year but still had the highest expenses amount that year AND the same the following year. Nice one Eric
What an absolute rotter. Good grief, IK needs to look a bit closer to home when she’s calling people skid marks.

Reactions: 5
Verrrrry interesting to hear that Sarah Morgan has deleted her Twitter account. She must be aware of how frequently she appears in the DP bashing screenshots.

Also, did someone say a couple of pages back that members of that 2009-10 “coven” are screenshotting Emma Kennedy’s tweets and taking the piss out of her? Does anyone have proof of that?

Reactions: 3
I don't know if it was anyone from that particular self described "coven". I had a look to see if I could find it but couldn't. Harder to search as they were just screenshotting. So best to leave this one. It wasn't Sali. Folk took against her witches Againt Brexit campaign.

Then more fool them! What is it with these IG Floggers getting away with ignoring and being rude to their actual customers because that’s what followers and forum members are to Sali -paying customers. It’s time people wake up! Sali doesn’t care about them. She’s currently in Paris.

I had a Bioeffect serum sample in a LookFantastic Beauty Box and it really is good stuff. It’s £125 for the full size and it’s worth it if you’re dry as it’s amazingly hydrating but I agree that if you’re in your 30s it’s uneccessary. I’m not inclined to believe that the super expensive stuff is always the best at all but it blows my next favourite serum (Elemis Pro Collagen) out of the water 😒
I use a korean serum called Dear, Klairs Midnight blue activating drop. South Korean's are crazy in to their skin care and have the most amazing products. It contains the same ingredients at higher levels for about $40 AUD! I get mine (along with so much more!) from a site called www.yesstyle.com.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Countdown to simperman and selfpromoter clean up. Had forgotten about simperman. Unfollowed him years ago because he was so unpleasant.

I think it’s interesting that these threads have hundreds of responses and the Sali Hughes appreciation thread on the dogshit forum has... 24 replies.

(Another old timey Facebook group member who left long ago when I woke up and smelled the bullshit)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep, Jimmy selfpromoter I reckon might disappear from the Twitterverse soon. All the scrabbling about behind the scenes that must be going on right now amongst them.

IK offering to send EJ round to the “bullies” houses for SH is laughable.

There’s a vast difference between a thug and a knob who has trouble controlling his temper.

What’s he going to do, turn up in a taxi and then claim it back from you in expenses?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I use a korean serum called Dear, Klairs Midnight blue activating drop. South Korean's are crazy in to their skin care and have the most amazing products. It contains the same ingredients at higher levels for about $40 AUD! I get mine (along with so much more!) from a site called www.yesstyle.com.
Just dropping in to say the Klairs Midnight blue activating drops are amazing!

Reactions: 6
Ooh I'm on it already!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.