Sali Hughes #4 The Keats of foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tweets about Dawn O'P have made me so cross and upset. If I had known of them before not for one second would I have thought of joining SH's fb group or buying things she recommended. I feel cheated tbh.

Reactions: 7
Esther Walker/Coren has just posted a very interesting Instagram live, referencing this site. Very cleverly done in my view.

Reactions: 3
I have no (first-hand) idea what happened to people who followed/engaged with her on Facebook or Twitter as I’ve not been part of those forums, only Instagram.
I'm so sorry you had to deal with that, she really does come across as vindictive and nasty.

Esther Walker/Coren has just posted a very interesting Instagram live, referencing this site. Very cleverly done in my view.
I can't find her on Instagram,what name does she use,I've tried Coren and Walker?

Reactions: 2
Thank you so much. I know I’m not the only one in this boat - and I don’t pretend to be the sole (or main) target of Sali’s vitriol. But I can only speak for myself. There are many others who’ve felt scared, upset, angry, targeted.
I'm really sorry you've been through this, I've been on the receiving end of abuse by her and her cronies too like many others here and it's a terrible place to find yourself

Reactions: 4
I don't think reuploading screen shots to Instagram would be seen as harassment or a legal issue. People on YouTube make whole videos basically about this and Google are fine to allow them to monitise this.

But I don't think it should be done either, Instagram will just delete the account and best to keep it here where it's easily avoidable and doesn't target anyone.
I thought the question was whether it could be done on Sali's IG ie for all her followers see. Not unless you can hack into her account as far as I know.
I may have misread it. Was the early hours of the morning.

Reactions: 1
I can’t see it either. Is it the swipe up link on envy? The swipe up won’t work for me?

Reactions: 1

Yel

I thought the question was whether it could be done on Sali's IG ie for all her followers see. Not unless you can hack into her account as far as I know.
I may have misread it. Was the early hours of the morning.
Oh I didn't read it like that, I thought it was to set up an account to use hashtags to reach her followers. The op has requested for that message to be deleted and I think we can all agree we want to stay away from any dodgy grounds.

Reactions: 8
Looks like EW has deleted those videos now annoyingly. They were totally on the money!

Reactions: 2
I've found Esther,thank you, but can't find the video,do you mean the How to Deal with Trolls one?
It was on her instagram stories, but I’ve been back to have a look and I can’t see them so she must have deleted them. She basically said she’d had a look on Tattle at the weekend for the first time, searched for her name and that pretty much everything said about her was true. She does seem to have a good insight into her online persona.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.