Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get wanting to look glowy - but that is just greasy.
I remember she did a photo shoot a while ago (Chanel?) where she was more matte and looked far better and softer imo. If I can be arsed I'll dig it out.

Reactions: 10
Her hair looks predominantly extensions in that photo. I think it’s breaking off and she’s replacing it with more and more extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This showing off about how she loves to glow has irrationally annoyed me. For us greasy types, a controlled glow is not possible. Its either pure greaseball, or estee lauder doublewear to keep it under control and matte. Luckily ole sali gets to choose the amount of glow!

Reactions: 13
She's not greasy ok? She's the most youthful 46 year old ever with the PLUMPEST MOST GLOWING skin. And she's achieved this while still remaining an XXXXXS and eating ALL the crisps. GOD, anyone would think you lot were JEALOUS!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
And on insta. And her and her husband are having a twitter conversation about it when they are probably sat next to each other in the same room - it's all just too hilarious! He buys crisps for 4 year olds so his tiny wife can eat them when she's in bed with the dog!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure @SqualorVictoria will remember much better than I can, but I have a strong feeling that our Sal has previously adopted a hardline cupcake-exclusionary stance. I have a feeling that cupcakes were too girly. Very much not a loaded-pistol-in-knickers style of cake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She hasn’t had a cupcake in years…. Has she been….. DIETING???!!!!

the horror!!!!!
SHE'S NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS! With their basic witch SATC fodder. She only eats Victoria sponge because she's a NANNA OK???

ETA. I fucked up - she's 'salt not sweet', 'steak not cake' crisps and cheese not chocolate' or some bollocks isn't she. So refreshingly different.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Steak not cake. Of course! She’s a COOL girl. She must drink lager and whiskey and not that girlie prosecco shite!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She used to be all about the savoury, not sweet.

"Cheese, not chocolate. Vodka, not gin. Brunette, not blonde"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
£63! The better part of £100 on a blusher?!

I never heard the steak not cake thing but that doesn't even make sense, they're not remotely related! She might as well say beef Wellington, not apple pie for all the sense it makes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.