Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exclusive beauty pie launch video - ad info, video not paid or sponsored 😳 The video is promoting the affiliate code for signing up new members, ergo the whole point of it is that it’s an AD for the new beauty pie service. What am I missing?

Any news on the Murad re-edit?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The state of her grid now. It's just boxes of beige. And every one of them shilling something

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With Pie Plus you can shop more, save more and ship more thoughtfully.

Right....BUY MORE SO YOU CAN SAVE MORE!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What does ship more thoughtfully mean? 🧐
I’ve noticed this trend- it’s some kind of premium service obvs, the one I saw said it’s eco shipping produced 40% less carbon plus the last mile was done on bicycle or on foot??? Just made me feel like “sigh” I’ll be making a tit job for someone who has to walk from their car to my house just so I can feel “eco”

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Time to follow basic, affordable accounts, Joanna Lumley has apparently always used Astral cream. Cheap as chips. We are completely being played into this tit. My best moisturiser was a £2 boots one, similar too Astral but without the perfume and it's been discontinued. I've smothered almond oil on my skin tonight. I prefer this place for recommendations. You guys are so lovely and knowledgable. x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bet the DPD guy loves having to get out his van to jog the last mile just to create a good strap line for some influencers 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I mean I order a lot online. I’m sure there’s a lot that could be done in terms of packaging and distribution to make it greener. A lot of stuff comes “next day” as standard, well I’d happily wait a week if it were greener.
No one wants to watch your live Sali, that’s why she @ beauty pie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This thumbnail pic really does sum up what they think of us! I remember watching this and thinking it was disgusting the amount of products she had (skip to the end and there are drawers and drawers) and CH saying you must have as much and Sali replying she has much more or something. It makes me sick. I've just bought a new bronzer and feel guilty I've bought it, but I don't have one and needed one.
Fair play to anyone who got past the 'We call each other The Hughes and The Hirons' introduction.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Fair play to anyone who got past the 'We call each other The Hughes and The Hirons' introduction.

The gas thing is that you just know despite all that fake mateyness, that they likely despise each other. I mean, where was 'Hughes' during the promotion of 'Hirons' book? Not a peep out of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No lipstick is worth wading through that drivel for. Once again, Sali could have answered in fewer words than it took to be snippy. Why is she so relentlessly unpleasant?
Probably peeved that the poster wasn't enquiring about her own 💄 (Farrow & Ball, Dead Mouse).

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I find it strange that a woman who's charity provides women and girls with basic hygiene, does not find her own hoarding of products, and encouragement of consumerism extremely distasteful?

I suppose her schilling leads the cosmetic companies to donate to her charity. But for me it does not excuse her personal hoards.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot imagine going to three different hairdressers for one hair style (or are they all located at the same establishment?). It must be a full time job.
Yes what a palaver her hair maintenance is, three different locations! All in a city an hour+ on the train away from home.
Josh Wood is in Notting Hill/Holland Park, Hershesons is in Fitzrovia, and the Extensions hairdresser doesn't have a location on his website but has tagged a post with a diffferent inflouencer getting a free set of extnesions at Beauty Club near Oxford Circus. So likely he does other free kindly gifted treatments there too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.