Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is going to hit hard for some of us, but I’m not 100% sure there is a book. I have a feeling there may just be a few key phrases scrawled in a Moleskin somewhere. You know the drill… “heritage lip product, architectural footwear, sheer blush, walker’s crisps, how to fry an egg, boob reductions great, things I don’t understand not great….”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been gone two years but Sali has truly GONE. Why does this woman have a desperate need to 'be cool' and how is it only getting worse with age?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Two years! Hello. Did you think the thread would still be going?
Hello! If I think about it, yes - where would Sali go if not on the internet? :D I took a proper social media break (as much as it's possible in the 21st century) but I had no doubt she would still be around being a right cow to everybody who didn't agree with her / worship her :D
Blonde hair does nothing for her, I thought she looked much better as a brunette.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello!
Don't call it blonde though (even if it IS). She Here insists it's grey (btw what is her problem with blonde hair?).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello!
Don't call it blonde though (even if it IS). She Here insists it's grey (btw what is her problem with blonde hair?).
Hi! My guess - Grey / silver is what young people like right now and she is YOUNG. 'Blonde is middle-class and played out, grey is uber chic'. God this could be a direct quote for all I know :D

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've been gone two years but Sali has truly GONE. Why does this woman have a desperate need to 'be cool' and how is it only getting worse with age?
Welcome back!
Must be like Groundhog Day as nothing has changed, only as you say she has got worse.

Two years - my memory is awful - so does that mean you missed her going on a Tattle rampage with some of her friends? Threatening police and lawyers?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absoloute cliff hangers from She Here. On edge of seat for book release, re-edit of Murad video and the biggie...whether she was in Dublin/Cardiff/Bath/somewhere else when she took a blurry picture of a blue Nissan Micra in the mid distance. Don't leave us hanging Sal...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absoloute cliff hangers from She Here. On edge of seat for book release, re-edit of Murad video and the biggie...whether she was in Dublin/Cardiff/Bath/somewhere else when she took a blurry picture of a blue Nissan Micra in the mid distance. Don't leave us hanging Sal...
Ooh I'd actually forgotten the mystery surrounding her whereabouts. Did she never say where she was?

Reactions: 4
Welcome back!
Must be like Groundhog Day as nothing has changed, only as you say she has got worse.

Two years - my memory is awful - so does that mean you missed her going on a Tattle rampage with some of her friends? Threatening police and lawyers?
Oh my God, yes - I have missed that. I must go dig in old threads!

Reactions: 2
Oh my God, yes - I have missed that. I must go dig in old threads!
Thread three is where it starts. About 20 pages in people here start reporting Sali, Caitlin and Lauren are following them across social media eg LinkedIn, IG and liking photos on FB. Then the IG group Estee Laundry gets wind of this and posts about it.
Then there is Sali's IG video 'an important message about trolls'.
It is all completely bizarre looking back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This comment has made my morning ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah, now I understand why IK is so quiet on twitter. It's not just the p a e d o partner. She quit drinking a year ago!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.