Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds as though the combination of losing her looks and her livelihood at what is also a potentially transitional time of life but seeing her contemporaries able to carry on modelling, triggered a breakdown.
Up until the word 'modelling' I thought you were talking about Sali.

I think there's also the yellow press part to LE's story. She's announcing it publicly to avoid stories that would inevitably be speculating about her changed looks. And those would include alcoholism and drugs and I have no idea what else.

Reactions: 8
Has the book been delayed again? I thought it was supposed to be published next April?
Screenshot_20210927-121119_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to believe it was Cheryl, us Geordies call it like we see it
I have no idea when it was or on what show, but I have a memory of Cheryl looking aghast either Trinny, Susannah (or both) and saying, 'Are you OCD?' or words to that effect. So I'd like to think it was Cheryl too. :D

Oh and I’ve got more botanical beef with her. These are not “wild flowers”, you eejit!

View attachment 780050

And just look at the Lumene jamboree that Little Miss Never Does PR Events went to… (she’s tagged by Lumene)

View attachment 780051

View attachment 780052

Luxe hotel shared by another beauty writer, perhaps Sali was home to her bed.

Surely all of this has to affect your feelings towards a brand compared to others who have no budget for all this schmoozing?

ETA: Haha, I’ve just spotted The Hair in that middle pic. Could pick it out anywhere 😬
Aren't they petrol forecourt chrysanths?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah that reason why she couldn’t interview Lisa Eldridge for the Radio Times seems more and more believable every day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good spot, I checked it last week or the week before after it was mentioned here and the date was March 2022. I wonder why it has been pushed back an entire year from the initial date? I'd bet that she'll blame Tattle trolls somehow

Reactions: 7
She doesn't even talk about it now does she? She used to always mention writing it lying in bed.
What would usual reasons for such a delay be? Lots of rewriting?

Reactions: 4
She doesn't even talk about it now does she? She used to always mention writing it lying in bed.
What would usual reasons for such a delay be? Lots of rewriting?
The editor probably edited out all the tortured language and unnecessary words and handed her back a single page of A4

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's surprising it's being pushed back so many times when it was a revolutionary concept that no one had ever thought of before.
The market is saturated by tone dead lifestyle books by rich white women telling those less privileged than them how they should live, wear, think and consume. It's boring and especially with things the way they are at the moment, really don't think SH has anything of value to add. Although I was really looking forward to finding out how to make the perfect poached egg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
After watching the Cult Beauty video I am fascinated to know what Head and Shoulders think of her being an ambassador.
She said her whole family only ever use Aveda haircare products. I am baffled as to why they chose her and why she accepted? Hasn't she always said she would never take money for recommending something she doesn't use?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
After watching the Cult Beauty video I am fascinated to know what Head and Shoulders think of her being an ambassador.
She said her whole family only ever use Aveda haircare products. I am baffled as to why they chose her and why she accepted? Hasn't she always said she would never take money for recommending something she doesn't use?

Dizziak did absolutely nothing for my hair which isn't even strawlike.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.