Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how I don’t actually take care of my skin or anything...well I bought myself some squalane with my cosRx patches (the spots left before they arrived) it is amazing! I have this one wrinkle which is quite deep and it’s turned back the clock at least 5 years on it!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You know how I don’t actually take care of my skin or anything...well I bought myself some squalane with my cosRx patches (the spots left before they arrived) it is amazing! I have this one wrinkle which is quite deep and it’s turned back the clock at least 5 years on it!
Yeah, Sal’s been heavily into squalane for years. If only you’d listened to her…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Sali enjoys Closer magazine. A gossip magazine. She is ridiculous.
What has she said about it?
Sali will defend magazines to the death. She loves a 'mag' and collects them. I remember she and Hogan mourning the fact so many were closing, or going just digital, and that people should buy them. I think it was Glamour? But people kept pointing out they can be stupidly expensive and about 75% advertising.
Is Closer one of those that circles women's cellulite and points out fashion fails? (no idea tbh).

Reactions: 7

Yel

Is Closer one of those that circles women's cellulite and points out fashion fails? (no idea tbh).
It might have been back in the day, but the mood music has changed and I don't think they do that anymore. Not that I've read a copy!

Quick Google and it's beyond trashy - posh spices marriage, Katie prices misadventures with facial cosmetic surgery, filler mad celebs risk going blind 😶. All the topics she's outraged at people discussing here

Maybe she's trying to get some work?

1.jpg
3.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think it’s that usually it’s “celebs” that got gossiped about by people who were “journalists”. Never did she expect to be the one critiqued. Bless her teeny tiny fragile heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ewww. I wouldn't read that shite behind closed doors never mind on public transport. How does her brain work? The absolute mental gymnastics of making it OK for her to buy that and drool over a bit of glossy mysogyny and body shaming is bleeping Olympic gold level

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it’s that usually it’s “celebs” that got gossiped about by people who were “journalists”. Never did she expect to be the one critiqued. Bless her teeny tiny fragile heart.
Ah yes so if you get paid to gossip that makes it OK.
Interesting.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So wait, a niche website you actually have to seek out is a 'sewer' but Closer isn't? Surely it would be far worse as a public figure to see your own face staring back at you in a newsagents and a caption about how your face will never be the same again?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What absolute trash. The discussion here is at least intelligent and thought provoking. The same can't be said of those kind of gossip magazines

Reactions: 21
So Closer is 'cheeky' but Tattle is a sewer full of dangerous middle aged women with mental health problems?
I actually am baffled that Sali cannot see her astonishing hypocrisy here.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm sure she did a Pool column on how she'd reached the age when she was no longer interested in gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Closer is 'cheeky' but Tattle is a sewer full of dangerous middle aged women with mental health problems?
I actually am baffled that Sali cannot see her astonishing hypocrisy here.
I hate that "cheeky". Usually attached to Nandos.

This is not the same as liking cheap chocolate or mass market crisps 😶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.