Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Radiohead etc would be too 'obvious' for him. But of course I'm sure he would be quick to mention how he saw them back when no one knew who they were

Reactions: 11
I'm sure I read relatively recently (possibly in a piece to accompany her last book coming out) that re music she just listens to "whatever Pete tells me". I always found it odd on that on Twitter she barely mentioned music apart The - God awful - Feeling.

He's actually more likely to rhapsidise about The Lilac Time or Aztec Camera.
*rhapsodise

Reactions: 3
I thought that about the cornflour but then thought they're vegan or vegan ish so might be some odd approximation of carbonara (missed the butter 🤦‍♀️ maybe he uses it to mean "spread" like people who call squash/cordial "juice" apologies if anyone here does that but it's so disappointing to be offered juice and get Kia-Ora)

Reactions: 6
Why are you adding olive oil? The pancetta yields plenty of fat when it is fried in a dry pan.
I’d rather olive oil in it than bloody hell cornflour

And as well - for this is the hill I will die on, he’s using SO MUCH cornflour that he is having a prolonged sieving session? 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
who the duck is putting cornflower & butter in their carbonara?! (Egg yolks, Parmesan, garlic, olive oil, pancetta)
Surely the REAL question is who the duck is having/making a carbonara when what they SHOULD be making is (get in me) jacket potatoes? 🥔

And as well - for this is the hill I will die on, he’s using SO MUCH cornflour that he is having a prolonged sieving session? 😭
either that, or Liminal by @catenarywires is a very short tune indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went down a Caitlin rabbit hole and good Lord, I hadn’t seen this before. Yes, she was only 20 but jesus she takes crass to extremes. The bit about Cobain…

View attachment 704472
"I hope that, soon, I’ll stop doing things for an invisible audience that only exists in my head."
Instead she was given a massive platform and continued doing it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I read on the article dedicated to 90s Brighton
Apparently if you visit now you can visit a place called the Chilli Pickle. Who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read on the article dedicated to 90s Brighton
Apparently if you visit now you can visit a place called the Chilli Pickle. Who knew?
I went to uni in Brighton and lived there for 3 years in the 90s.

The Lanes existed then, both the 'posh' jewellery / antique Lanes and the more alternative North Laine .... also neither myself nor any of my friends were obsessed with finding the nudist beach :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I see in Refinery 29 today that Ocean Finance have listed the coolest places in the UK to live. Brighton is 10th....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.