Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine the only thing PP’s clothes are saying is “please wash or even replace me”.

Have you seen him? He looks like a sentient dirty laundry basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can someone pls read that article and put me out of my misery. I don't think I can cope with any more bad news 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, you know you are in a contemporary relationship when fundamental things are said through the medium of clothing. bleeping hell 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone pls read that article and put me out of my misery. I don't think I can cope with any more bad news 😆
She’s saying: (I précis)

“He looks like a sentient laundry basket which means a woman will think I don’t care enough about him to buy him presentable clothes so will steal him and marry him (?) because obviously it’s a wife’s job to take care of her husband’s appearance (??) and hohoho isn’t divorce amusing.
Also haha he looks like a homeless but I’m not taking the piss out of the homeless because he looks WORSE THAN a homeless (like he could catch and eat a pigeon for a snack lol). But we made up in time for tea and life is grand and the holey T-shirt went in the bin.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Really not sure what to say. Why would you put this on IG? Her hair looks bonkers.

1628458665728.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I honestly think she's having some kind of midlife crisis. (You may say entering perimenopause, but I couldn't possibly comment).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I imagine the only thing PP’s clothes are saying is “please wash or even replace me”.

Have you seen him? He looks like a sentient dirty laundry basket.
I had no idea who Moran was married to, but this description made me want to find out! One google later ... jesus. You're not wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had no idea who Moran was married to, but this description made me want to find out! One google later ... jesus. You're not wrong.
I’m only speculating, but I’d guess he’s the kind of man that would tell you that you haven’t listened to the album enough if you said you weren’t a fan of (the Pixies/Radiohead/The Strokes/The Fall etc)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Pioneer of Eau Dynamisante
(Little Sali, Little Sali)
They thought she was real Olfatic
She cried “Troll” if it wasn’t an arse-lick
BBC couldn’t see that was just her old schtick
Oh Little Sali, I, see you beneath, the flash of a pedicurists scalpel!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s saying: (I précis)

“He looks like a sentient laundry basket which means a woman will think I don’t care enough about him to buy him presentable clothes so will steal him and marry him (?) because obviously it’s a wife’s job to take care of her husband’s appearance (??) and hohoho isn’t divorce amusing.
Also haha he looks like a homeless but I’m not taking the piss out of the homeless because he looks WORSE THAN a homeless (like he could catch and eat a pigeon for a snack lol). But we made up in time for tea and life is grand and the holey T-shirt went in the bin.
Someone pays CM, Sali etc to write this endless dross about themselves and I honestly don't know why. Are we meant to identify with it? To find it a thrilling escape from our own mundane existences? To enjoy the exquisitely crafted mirth? 🙄

Everything is copy? Any old tit can be copy in the UK press.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m only speculating, but I’d guess he’s the kind of man that would tell you that you haven’t listened to the album enough if you said you weren’t a fan of (the Pixies/Radiohead/The Strokes/The Fall etc)
He's actually more likely to rhapsidise about The Lilac Time or Aztec Camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.