Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Chanel is No 5
And Coco is six,
The devil is six
Then god is 7
This figgy smells like heaven...

I don’t like myself for that
I LOVE you for it! I’d probably have overdone it by shoehorning in a wave of mutilation (to my foot, I paid)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping genius

stick your hands in a ficus tree
wipe it on your (Mary Katrantzou) dress and send it to me

Sitting here learning from the Brighton shore
Just grifting just to buy something no one else wore
❤ I think Cactus is my favourite

Reactions: 11
I love it when threads break into repurposed song…. There are albums’ worth over on the Jack Monroe threads!

These Pixie songs are excellent, but I am very much taken either the idea of Parfums Elle Ici and it’s new launch Maintenance pour Homme!

Absolute genius @VeeJayBee and @WinterSolstice ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pioneer of Eau Dynamisante
(Little Sali, Little Sali)
They thought she was real Olfatic
She cried “Troll” if it wasn’t an arse-lick
BBC couldn’t see that was just her old schtick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet she used to buy the NME and Melody Maker and walk around with them folded under her arm but didn't read a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My only Sali H story - went to see Marion Keyes in Cardiff. She was being interviewed by a woman who didn’t introduce herself. Turned out is was Hughes. What an ego, to think everyone knows who you are!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Don't think this article has been shared here. My phone was overly keen to recommend it to me:

Interesting.
I personally will never forgive Sali for (I won't say inventing) popularising that term as thanks that it I now know Caitlin Moran and her husband have sex every Friday morning at 8.30.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting.
I personally will never forgive Sali for (I won't say inventing) popularising that term as thanks that it I now know Caitlin Moran and her husband have sex every Friday morning at 8.30.
I thought that Caitlin bangs on about all the sexy sex she needs to be having? So the feminist maintains to keep hubby sweet?

Reactions: 2
Why are people so bleeping scared of her?
I don't know. Her or Hirons. There's nothing they can actually do to you, unless you want employment through them, or do something actually deemed illegal in your tweets. You can simply shut down DMs or limit access to your media if you think they're going to set their drooling cult members on you .. or have fun with the batshit loons. I think perhaps maybe some people run in circles where the opinion of a jumped-up, sweater-wearing Guardian make-up columnist with a circle of semi-famous crap media mates might somehow intrude on their life or career? I don't, thankfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know. Her or Hirons. There's nothing they can actually do to you, unless you want employment through them, or do something actually deemed illegal in your tweets. You can simply shut down DMs or limit access to your media if you think they're going to set their drooling cult members on you .. or have fun with the batshit loons. I think perhaps maybe some people run in circles where the opinion of a jumped-up, sweater-wearing Guardian make-up columnist with a circle of semi-famous crap media mates might somehow intrude on their life or career? I don't, thankfully.
I wonder about this too.

Social media had such a grip in our every day lives and psyche that some live in fear of being ostracised or got at?

I see where the youth panic about not having social media, it’s awful for them. Adults however should be able to say “this is my opinion, I’m not being discriminatory or inciting violence, don’t threaten me”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.