Sali Hughes #36 She irons her face, rather than her shirt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves to use industry jargon to set herself apart from the plebs asking the questions
And aren't 'stockist' and 'brand' entirely different things anyway? Surely the woman was asking what brand they were?

Reactions: 16
I'm just surprised at the lack of snippiness getting Lauren's name wrong.
I didn't think Sali's shoes matched the dress at all tbh. Wrong colour and style. Apart from that (y)
I thought they looked like stripper shoes.

Miuccia Prada's schtick is often "fugly for people who are too cool to need things to look attractive".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And aren't 'stockist' and 'brand' entirely different things anyway? Surely the woman was asking what brand they were?
Stockist let’s you know that, “no, you can’t get these on the local the high street honey, sorry. Just exclusive boutiques and certain department stores”
It’s a proper nineties , pre-internet shopping, women’s mag word isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love her outfit and I love a chunky shoe/ sandal (I cannot bear stilettos or kitten heels) and those are right cute but yeah, could be from Clarkes. But I guess if you’ve got the dollar and you like the prestige of labels why wouldn’t you.

Reactions: 7
While I know that Prada's aesthetic can often be on the charity shop side, I genuinely thought her shoes were charity shops finds. It must be the way she wears them. I am not a fan of the dress. Lovely colour on her, but I don't think the proportions work. All that money spent on an outfit that looks like it came from Brighton Flea Market.

What I was most shocked about are the differences between the pictures taken of her by others and her selfies. I genuinely would not have recognised her sitting at the wedding ceremony if I hadn't have known it was her.

As an aside, I do not know where my dislike of this woman has come from 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow just goes to show that these ‘advertencers’ need their ring lights pointing at them 24 hours a day. She looks unrecognisable in the picture sitting in the garden. For someone whose a ‘beauty editor’ her make up looks shocking?

Reactions: 12
New thread *bangs gavel* :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.