Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I have one in every handbag’ - well, she did do a day as beauty presenter on QVC once.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many handbags she owns, and thus how many multiples of £33 she's spent on buying brushes for them all which seems to be standard operating practice for Sali, and by implication for all women. I have certainly always appreciated how the Guardian beauty column seems written for people with huge disposable incomes compared to the hoi poloi.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate* her because she gets back into bed after WAKING UP!! at 7.30 to get her boys up.

*not really but she’s intensely irritating.

3000 emails ,
No mention of taking the dog out in the morning? 🤔

“THEY SAID I DON’T LOOK AFTER MY DOG ”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Call me crazy, I have a little known secret it called "a make up bag". It's a revolutionary thing that you can put in your handbag AND remove it from one bag and put in another. bleeping wild right?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Those days in the life things make me lol. Why do writers always have to "scrape their hair back"?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Call me crazy, I have a little known secret it called "a make up bag". It's a revolutionary thing that you can put in your handbag AND remove it from one bag and put in another. bleeping wild right?!
Oh dear that will never catch on. One simply needs numerous 'pouches' - one for each bag with identical contents. That means you are a bona fide beauty nerd. Having just one of each item is simply tragic.

And Head and Shoulders 😂 No offence to H and S as they are a good solid brand but seriously? Even Sali in that article doesn't actually say she uses it (because she doesn't, as she has never ever mentioned it before). How these companies chose brand ambassadors is baffling. Tbf I do actually believe Claudia Winkleman uses it.

And fiercely private Sali discussing her family so openly after making such a hooha if they were even mentioned here is.... interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stupid me thought that was the whole point of ‚pouches‘: easy transfer from one handbag to another. Sali has made a long instagram video on it at some point. The concept of multiple pouches is completely baffling.

Ever since Sali mentioned that brush I’ve been thinking about getting one, and now that you have recommended it, @Badabing101, I’m seriously tempted again. You really have to trust a woman with hair as nice as yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wet brushes are very good. I got a mini one in a gift bag once and I love it.

I would love to see what happens to her already fucked hair if she puts H&S on it 🍿.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Stupid me thought that was the whole point of ‚pouches‘: easy transfer from one handbag to another. Sali has made a long instagram video on it at some point. The concept of multiple pouches is completely baffling.

Ever since Sali mentioned that brush I’ve been thinking about getting one, and now that you have recommended it, @Badabing101, I’m seriously tempted again. You really have to trust a woman with hair as nice as yours.
I wouldn’t recommend if I didn’t believe in it, but they genuinely are good

Reactions: 4
Wet brushes are very good. I got a mini one in a gift bag once and I love it.

I would love to see what happens to her already fucked hair if she puts H&S on it 🍿.
Got a couple of wet brushes too, they are fab. They pee all over tangle teezers 🙂

Reactions: 5
Judging by the state of her black jumpers, I'm pretty sure she doesn't use H&S

Or maybe it's lint

Got a couple of wet brushes too, they are fab. They pee all over tangle teezers 🙂
Just bought one 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'll just leave this here... :whistle:
I was just reading this again and see Sali has been 'delighted to work with Head and Shoulders to educate people about the importance of skincare for the scalp'. (Or something like that).
Really? When was this educating? Certainly not on IG or Twitter. Or The Guardian. In fact the only mention of it has been in this H and S ad. I cannot remember one time Sali has mentioned scalp health.

Reactions: 14
Nothing but that article comes up when I search her name along with H&S

Some ambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing but that article comes up when I search her name along with H&S

Some ambassador
In a quite hidden away article. I presume not put on her IG or Twitter.
More fool Head and Shoulders. She has done the bare minimum to honour the contract.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.