Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why bother posting it to the group if you're not going to engage with people who comment?
Because if they all click, Vogue will be really pleased and ask you back? That group is a useful route to work and money and apparently little more than that. :(

• Angry
Reactions: 17
In that ‘live’ yesterday the more I looked at her with those make up colours, the more her she resembled a Cullen from Twilight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe some company is having a big push on products for natural grey or dyed grey hair.
Lots of people thought ‘duck it I’m growing it out‘ over lockdown. Whole head dye gets the attention and the clicks - more than a subtle job anyway

Reactions: 11
She's trying to be balanced in her replies to the GTL comments on the new hair, but you can smell the defensive snippiness a mile off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Late but wanted to post

@WadieHaddadsChocolates

I feel like it's gone through several discrete stages:

First, elective PS was for the elites, the film stars, the rich and idle, basically. Nobody normal felt pressure to have it unless they had dysmorphia or a real disfiguremen via birth or accident. Mostly it was seen as inadvisable and something for the idle rich and the old. That's key.
THIS is what a national newspaper that purportedly wants to treat beauty with intelligence should be running.

wouldn’t bring in that dolla though. Guardian left wing? Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Goodness. A Vogue article for this hair. What is going on with the bump bit?

View attachment 592524
It looks so ratty 😬
And it really looks like she is doing that uber cringe thing of slightly crouching and sticking her bum out to get the requisite thigh gap.
If so I'm actually mortified for her.

ETA her FB statement. She really really doesn't care what people think does she 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.