Sali Hughes #30 About as relevant as Microsoft Encarta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't this have been a great opportunity to talk about packaging- and silicone-free options? There are many available now, I'm pretty sure Holland and Barrett even sell shampoo and conditioner bars. Lush too.

Though if you're not paid to shill them then maybe there's no point in mentioning them.
Even Boots and some of the supermarkets sell them now.

Wa
👋 Have been watching from afar! 🔎🔎
Loving all the beauty tips. I'm now mad for glycolic acid scalp therapy thanks to you. I'm really glad all good with the babies, inspite of lockdown life.

Let's just say, as a person contacted by the BBC "researcher" I decided to take a back seat for a while. He was not one bit interested in my reply about why Sali may cause some people to question her ethics and morals and thus want to discuss her in largely reasonable ways. I never got round to listening to her programme. Same old poor me tit. Her Instagram has me bleeping incredulous. It's the new QVC.
Very interesting! How did they contact you?

Reactions: 2
Let’s go with that one then. As I’m considered a new member, I can’t start new threads or report that this one should be closed.

would someone else do it, with the moisturiser duck off title?

Here’s three moisturisers I obviously bought myself, this post is not required although I worked with them last week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.