Sali Hughes #30 About as relevant as Microsoft Encarta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @SqualorVictoria - and great title @The Dowager!

Quick recap of last thread:

Sali showed off her new trendy clothes - Joy Division jumper and Dolcis school Prada shoes.
She announced her new curated Cult Beauty box - full size products and no creepy candles - phew.
She took on a well intentioned twitter cause, which confused quite a lot of people, but well, she tried.

I'm sure there was more.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

So pleased that my Encarta reference made it, Bill Gates must be so proud too ;)

Thanks for the under-eye chat on the previous thread too, I'm placing a Beauty Pie order next week so if they still have stock left then I'll try their corrector.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks @SqualorVictoria - and great title @The Dowager!

Quick recap of last thread:

Sali showed off her new trendy clothes - Joy Division jumper and Dolcis school Prada shoes.
She announced her new curated Cult Beauty box - full size products and no creepy candles - phew.
She took on a well intentioned twitter cause, which confused quite a lot of people, but well, she tried.

I'm sure there was more.
She also made and photographed several jacket potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@The Dowager its a revelation, I’m still considering how to turn back time with my hollowed out under eyes but this stuff does help brighten a TREAT.

Second the brushes from Beauty Pie - very good .

Reactions: 6
Imagine thinking your version of a baked potato is so superior to everyone else's that you try to make it part of your brand. A potato! 🥔

They bake themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And we're off! Cue endless stories of other influencers opening the box :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Imagine thinking your version of a baked potato is so superior to everyone else's that you try to make it part of your brand. A potato! 🥔

They bake themselves
Having said that I got lazy/distracted the other day and didn't prick the skins 🥔. I'd never had one explode in any case.

Famous last words - the loud bang as the spud hit the oven door scared me and the cat. So it's not just a myth 🙄. Now I'm back to skewering them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And we're off! Cue endless stories of other influencers opening the box :rolleyes:
Such a weird dynamic isn’t it? Look at these people all getting something for free which you should buy! Snippy comments exclusively free with purchase!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a weird dynamic isn’t it? Look at these people all getting something for free which you should buy! Snippy comments exclusively free with purchase!
Yes, it's so cynical. The fake hype. Also, the pretending she's doing you, a mere commoner, a favour, when really she only cares about separating you from your cash 🤑

Impossible to tell from here: is Sali what you would call a household name there? Or just among a certain demographic?

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure that Sali once tweeted that unboxing videos were not her thing. This was after she'd posted one herself. And now she's sharing more of them. But they are defo not her thing. She probably doesn't think much of jacket potatoes either...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sophie Ellis Bextor did the loveliest “paid for it all” earlier this evening. She is charm personified though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.