Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to Ysgol Gyfun Cwm Rhymni so yes, she would speak Welsh.
In her defence i know someone who went there and has lived in England for 10 plus years and who sounds very much like Sali and not valleys like at all. Not that you're talking about her accent I just haven't gone back further to quote.

Well how amusing. I have gone off Sali in recent months but never posted anything negative about her (well not really), and then saw a comment by the stroppy Caroline Hirons that piqued my interest. Checked out the instagram video and thought "ooh how awful!" - then came on here. So a really good advert for Tattle Life. Having looked at a lot of the posts I think I must be missing something? She was shaking with anger on the video and possibly rightly so if what she said was true, but I cannot see evidence of some of the things she was talking about. Surely there must be something else or why would she post that video? Sali has always been someone who does not like to be contradicted. Disagree at your peril. I remember her discussing children staying with the other parent at Christmas (some article) and her saying it was really not so bad etc and I commented that her relationship must be quite amicable then if she was so calm and ok about it. She responded that I should not assume anything and basically got on her high horse indicating that she was a more evolved human being because she could rise above things and do what was best for the children etc etc, when I had not said anything about my own life or what I do for my children. I just thought "what a sanctimonious bitch who loves the sound of her own droning voice". I have met a lot of women like her in my working life and it is all a front. I also remember some In the Bathroom video that a lot of people slated for being like an ad (possibly Rose Huntingdon Whitely one) and all the negative comments got deleted and her assistant Lauren got pissy with people for daring to criticise La Hughes. They are all the same.

Reactions: 18
Well apparently she has gained over 23k followers since posting that video crying troll tactics paying off, I’m sure she’ll leave video online for a little while longer, delete then spring back to action ready to flog to her followers. Its literally like Meldrum/Rebecca Lamb round 2. Would recommend checking out Organised Motherhoods highlights about trolls.

Reactions: 6
she has gained over 23k followers since posting that video
People love a scandal!! Gossip has been around since time immemorial and that will never change.

Don’t know what these influencers expect after they turn their lives in to a modern day Big Brother.

Whenever there is YouTube/Insta drama people flock to it like flies to !

Reactions: 11
So first of all on her IGlive, Sali said it was her husband and friends who had seen Tattle. Now she is saying her teenage kids and their friends are seeing it. Perhaps her kids are only seeing it because she has posted all about it on SM.
how can she not even keep up with her own lies, jesus have somr consistency!

Reactions: 1
I’m so pleased Yel saved Giles’ story for people to see and hear what Sali Hughes did to Esther.

Sali is a hypocrite and she cannot wriggle out of it by calling Tattlers liars.

We’ve all said it but it’s worth saying again ; she kicked off ( diversion tactic) when the CT bullying allegations became talk on Insta alongside other well know brands she has worked with.

Reactions: 18
it's like.suddenly she has thought "omg nedx go be relatable, must talk about something cheaper than usual"

Reactions: 1
Their reactions were so much more mature than Sali’s. They were merely pointing out Sali’s hypocrisy and it needed doing. I’m not sure how many of her fawning followers saw their videos as they weren’t up for long but it’s a start. Also, Esther replied to me via DM and was so interested and concerned about the CT bullying thing. How professional and such a different reaction to Sali who couldn’t care less as CT pays her. She’s an utter sell out but never stops banging on about her ‘honesty’. Yeah, right

Reactions: 12
the keats of foundation HAS to be the next thread title!!!

Reactions: 14
So I have just spent the last hour catching up pn this thread (sorry for the deluge of comments lol) what has actualy shocked me most is people coming to her defence without even verifying what she claims, even fellow jounalists, does noone fact check anymore?! the only people that seem to have come here to check are people who are/were fans

Reactions: 10
She mentioned Coren on Instagram last night. Was he mentioned at all on the thread?
Yes he was as his wife was bullied by Sali very publicly. I think people on here said in a tongue in cheek way that Sali’s husband was unattractive and that Giles was fitter basically. Not sure if her husband was actually called a ‘chubby no mark’ or a ‘podgy non entity’ exactly though

Reactions: 4
Now that Sali's piss has been taken off the hob, it's safe to assume a few things:

- There will be no Internet SAS team plucking Tattlers out of their beds whilst they sleep

- She does not know the locations of most Tattlers (pure willy-waving online to intimidate)

- India and Eric will not be slashing anyone's tyres

- Caitlin Moran is a dick (knew that anyway)

- Giles Coren was *really* holding back

- New members who took their time to read through and ascertain Sali's plight was a huge overreaction

- Sali has claimed on Twitter that getting things for free to review makes you less biased vs paying for a product. OKAY THEN

Reactions: 29
In her defence i know someone who went there and has lived in England for 10 plus years and who sounds very much like Sali and not valleys like at all. Not that you're talking about her accent I just haven't gone back further to quote.
I’m sure it takes a bit of effort to acquire a new accent but it will happen organically too to a degree. My dad’s entire family are from the Rhondda Valleys and the accent is pretty distinctive. Mine is a West Wales accent and in fairness more the stereotypical Welsh accent but I couldn’t never shake it. I’m sure Sali doesn’t miss hers is all I’m saying

the keats of foundation HAS to be the next thread title!!!
Yes. Entirely agree. @BettyDoodah Welcome! I really enjoyed your post and you have pretty much won the Sali Hughes Tattle thread today

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.