Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s this site either (although that doesn’t explain why she and her sidekick have been doing a little light stalking of posters here).

@Yel, sorry if I should know this but do you own this site/is it anything for you to worry about?
I think it is most definitely Tattle she is referencing. She sites so many examples of subjects discussed here. About her mother, husband etc. The comments underneath that crazy IG story included her and her husband talking about a few of the names he was called on here by Tattlers in the Esther Coren discussion, speculation I remember reading on here about her father being a posh diplomat (turns out it wasn’t him), the well kept village award given to her hometown thing she mentions I remember reading about that here too. Loads of examples. All the Carey stuff. It’s all been posted here. And guess what guys, we’re all allowed to discuss whatever we want on here. She can’t stop us. She is massive rattled by this bullying in the Beauty Industry stuff this week and there is something really fishy going on. She’s shitting herself. She was almost hyperventilating in that video. Raging.

But I’ve not read a single thing about her kids. Absolutely nothing. It’s not Tattlers style. We’re not ‘skidmark people’ thankyou very much! 🤣 She’s just added that for sympathy. It’s a total fabrication.

Reactions: 9
To give her her due, she’s tackling anyone who says the people who are talking about her are mentally ill.

Reactions: 1
I don’t either but the way people have leapt on it and all the usual remarks that these people must have no lives and so on... it makes me feel awful about myself when in fact all of you seem very nice indeed.
Tattlers aren’t Trolls. End of. She’s a liar. And a good one judging by tonight’s performance

Reactions: 4
I think she is talking about this site and its the Estee Laundry stories that have upset her. Posted among all the Beauty Industry stories about bullying.

This is what I think too.

I think she WAS referencing Tattle (hence bringing up Carey) but as long as she doesn’t name the site, she can make all sorts of nonsense for maximum pity points. She’s shrewd, I’ll give her that.
Exactly this. She won't name tattle as then it's easy to find out its lies.

It's all just ghastly, lies to cover up lies.

If any of her followers do find their way here I hope they read from the beginning and reflect.

There's another new video up thanking the fans for their support.

Reactions: 3
Tattlers aren’t Trolls. End of. She’s a liar. And a good one judging by tonight’s performance
Aye it’s not trolling if you’re not directing it at the person. If they seek it out then that’s their problem.

If any of her followers do find their way here I hope they read from the beginning and reflect.

There's another new video up thanking the fans for their support.
From the little bit I saw, the support was huge! So maybe she can calm down a bit and enjoy the warmth of her crowd. And put all this behind her.... and all those people who were stalked can relax too.... 👍

However if Estee Laundry are keeping an eye on her and are good at sniffing out general misbehaving then it might not be the end of it.

Hey, new here, ironically after seeing Sali's video.

I always like to make my own mind up about things, so I had a google and found here. Admittedly, I've not read much, but what I have bears no resemblance to what I was expecting going by Sali's video.

In fact, the main thing I've taken from the whole thing is being shocked (and disappointed) to discover Sali's had botox!

Feeling a bit manipulated.

Reactions: 15
I don’t either but the way people have leapt on it and all the usual remarks that these people must have no lives and so on... it makes me feel awful about myself when in fact all of you seem very nice indeed.
Yes, it's designed to. I will keep repeating , she hasn't directed anyone here or even quoted any of the supposed abuse. This must surely go against every journalistic instinct she possesses. She has reframed this because she fucked up. She has not aplogised. There's been no "I overstepped the mark". She's shifted the focus from her duck up to mythical sewer dwelling trolls (unique imagery, Sal, excellently avoiding cliche, did you hone that at Red magazine or Grazia?). Don't feel awful, she's makes a living and gets freebies recommending sometimes very expensive products to women in the name of empowerment. I enjoy makeup and use skincare but it isn't a hobby, it isn't equivalent to an interest in sport or cars. It is chiefly based on preying upon women's insecurity and feelings of inadequacy. It is absurd not to acknowledge that and it is intellectually incurious to not wonder why women are peculiarly subject to it.

Reactions: 12
Just wow. 😂😂 i mean ok Sali. She is a strange one. I'm over it, issues or what. She did all of the accused things. That is fact. Oh and pipe down India hun.

@Mselvista thanks for this thoughtful comment. I wish I had your presence of mind and strength of character.
I completely agree with you and once again, I feel better having read the input from everyone here.

Have said it before and I’ll say it again just to bore you all to sleep but you guys are really excellent and it’s kept me coming back to chat even with the risk of being a troll.

I always like to make my own mind up about things, so I had a google and found here. Admittedly, I've not read much, but what I have bears no resemblance to what I was expecting going by Sali's video.

In fact, the main thing I've taken from the whole thing is being shocked (and disappointed) to discover Sali's had botox!

Welcome new friend 👋

What is that?
I think it was a short-lived petition to get Tattle shut down as we are RuInInG LIvEZz. It gets mentioned now and again when greedy influencers cry Troll (read: get caught out breaking ASA rules, or other generally shady, manipulative behaviour and have a spoilt hissy fit)

Hiya and welcome!

Heartened to hear you don’t think it’s so bad even though you came expecting the worst. I did not know it was supposedly a gossip site when I found it but I was interested in reading about influencers from a different perspective and have not found it to be obviously gossipy. Much more food for thought than the average women’s magazine feature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.