Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know when there were changes to Child Benefit for high earners she was on This Morning to argue against the move saying she would lose out because she earnt just over £50k in total. Just checked and that was Oct 2012.
Having learnt from other posts here that she sends her children to private school, I can't believe she had the gaul to go on (even tho I disagree with the policy).
Sali wasn’t being a hypocrite was she? , who’d have thought it🙄.

Sali wasn’t being a hypocrite was she? , who’d have thought it🙄.
She did what she always does, saw it only through the lens of Sali. Didn't argue about the rightness, fairness or otherwise of the policy just that she lives in Brighton and has a mortgage to pay after her divorce. But edited out about having school fees to pay, perhaps realising this wouldn't engender much sympathy with the average This Morning viewer.
I think this might be what the sleight of hand about Botox is also about. Her career is built a lot on her being relatable, whether disorganised "I'll never be a proper mum", big sister giving advice or makeup tips, a working mum juggling it all like the rest if us. Which us why she mentions getting the bus with her "nanna" and growing up in the valleys but not that her mum was 2nd in charge of education for the whole of Gwent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How on earth can she claim to be working class?! Incredible. She’s middle class whether she likes it or not. This exchange on Twitter was so embarrassing - as if it’s not incredibly easy to google where she grew up and discover it’s quite a pleasant little place that enters the local Best Kept Village competition.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
another Hughes classic. This was in response to someone about body positive sites, which in principle I agree with the original moan.... however Sali then posts this not realising the irony that this is what her and her besties do on Twitter all the time...
Her comments are definitely pointed- that one was prob aimed at a couple friends who were chatting and didn’t involve her. Increasingly bitter tone, methinks.

Started a thread for Charlotte tilbury and other industry giants accused of bad behaviour at work. Hope I’ve done it right and that we are allowed to discuss:

Started a thread for Charlotte tilbury and other industry giants accused of bad behaviour at work. Hope I’ve done it right and that we are allowed to discuss:

Tilbury sounds unhinged.

Reactions: 2
Her comments are definitely pointed- that one was prob aimed at a couple friends who were chatting and didn’t involve her. Increasingly bitter tone, methinks.
Yeah, that was a PA subtweet for sure. Because it had nothing to do with the original tweet at all 😆

(Also, anyone who uses the term bo-po would get an immediate unfollow from me!)

She’s got a new phone , she hasn’t mentioned it at all 🙄and she’s come across fellow author Judith Kerr’s photo she’s had from 2011.

As we all know , Sali is one of CT’s biggest fans , says it all really.

Reactions: 1
i don't use Twitter so I have never seen her interactions on it, but I am shocked by hown childish these conversations sound. If I had to guess her age based on this ( and not her botoxed face) I would guess a teenager

Sali's been at the thesaurus- says luminosity instead of bloody glow in her new video. Aldo she can't wear yellow toned foundations despite having always recommended them as the most flattering.

Reactions: 2
Folks, FYI- posted this on Sali’s insta this am based on the #esteelaundry Stories stuff this wknd. Was promptly deleted.

She’s def coining it from CT. And all the others. Complete sham of a woman under the guise of her ‘Hiya’ BS honesty.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That forced ‘Hiya’ really grates. Especially as she comes across massively uptight.

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to have a quiet word about her addiction to lurid prints.

Also the big shiney non-moving face is just 🤮

Folks, FYI- posted this on Sali’s insta this am based on the #esteelaundry Stories stuff this wknd. Was promptly deleted.

She’s def coining it from CT. And all the others. Complete sham of a woman under the guise of her ‘Hiya’ BS honesty.
It will be interesting to see where this goes... all the schillers are aware of it but no one really calling it out at the moment. Well they can’t bite the hand that feeds them can they? I don’t think we have seen the last of it so no doubt SH will be tying herself in knots to cover herself from all angles. The problem is you can’t. These schillers will all get splinters from sitting on the fence.

Wow. I guess you were so measured in your comment that she couldn't find something about it to jump on and retort to. I just got blocked by her instead

• Haha
Someone asked (politely) what colour foundation she was wearing. She replied "I say it in the video. Cream" She really is a snotty cow! The commenter also never got the Sx reply, a sure sign Sali is annoyed

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.