Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't take VB seriously as a designer. Has she even got Art at GCSE?
Don’t get me started!

She had a massively rich back up man in Simon Fuller and his PR firm who provided money, contacts and Beckham himself to change her image into whatever she wanted.

She has an eye for what looks good, there’s no doubt about that but had she been poor, unknown and married to a man from Accrington Stanley FC she’d be ignored.

Reactions: 6
The amount of sycophants on Sali's insta wetting themselves over the idea of an In the Bogger with VB. Oh I imagine Sali is plugging away hard at the idea. Not going to happen.

Reactions: 1
She may have worked very hard but if she hasn't had the money or fame there was no way she could have set up her own design house. She wouldn't even have got an internship without an art degree.
I literally said that her fame and connections got her there but that doesn't always mean lack of ability. She's considered to be a good designer within the industry, so I don't know why not having a GCSE art would be relevant to taking her seriously. It is possible to be privileged and good at something though admittedly it's not always that way! You're conflating her money and connections with not having any ability.

Also a lot of designers do not have art degrees. Some have completely different degrees. Some don't have any at all. There is more than one path people follow to get there!

Whatever, off topic anyway, just not a fan of school qualifications as something to judge people by 😊

Last edited:
Don’t get me started!

She had a massively rich back up man in Simon Fuller and his PR firm who provided money, contacts and Beckham himself to change her image into whatever she wanted.

She has an eye for what looks good, there’s no doubt about that but had she been poor, unknown and married to a man from Accrington Stanley FC she’d be ignored.
VB has been ripping off Phoebe Philo for years. Isn't the brand making a huge loss anyway?

Reactions: 3
If you’re saying ‘full-disclosure’ on loads of your posts recently, it can only mean that a) people are onto you and you’re feeling it and b) much of what you post is ‘half’ or ‘no disclosure’? You draw attention to your lies and half truths by having to say it in the first place.

Reactions: 2
Yes where was SH at the VB launch?

Probably at chilli pickle spending her "salisentme" beautypie cash

• Haha
The amount of sycophants on Sali's insta wetting themselves over the idea of an In the Bogger with VB. Oh I imagine Sali is plugging away hard at the idea. Not going to happen.
I do like In the Bogger with Sali Hughes as an alternative title. Down The Pan also seems appropriate, given her recent content.

Yes where was SH at the VB launch?
She's been very quiet today....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Caroline Hirons is currently at Level Intolerable about Victoria. Sali is probably sticking pins in her VB voodoo doll.

Reactions: 4
Caroline Hirons is currently at Level Intolerable about Victoria. Sali is probably sticking pins in her VB voodoo doll.

I only saw a bit on her Instagram stories - it seemed a bit snooty, like - God you're all bonkers for her aren't you.

VB's line is called Clean Beauty. Mm. I wonder if either Sali or Caroline pointed out how much they despise and distrust that term?

Reactions: 8
I only saw a bit on her Instagram stories - it seemed a bit snooty, like - God you're all bonkers for her aren't you.
I agree. She definitely gave the impression that she didn’t get why VB is popular, dressed up as “I was too old/my kids too young for the Spice Girls”.

I doubt she thinks very much of someone with VB’s credentials (or lack of) sidestepping into the beauty world.

Reactions: 1
I guess CH ha completely forgotten how many times she was full on snarky about VB and her “worst skincare advice ever”. Shocking 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Can someone pls have a look and tell me what the last post on SH’e insta grid is? Think I might be blocked😂

I've just watched the entire VB video. Total cringe-fest. I'm probably a cynical old witch, but who gets excited over a black eyeliner or the umpteenth eyeshadow palette?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.