Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch it but did that eye shot thingy get a mention? The same one she dedicated a whole column to a few years back. I purchased it and boy it was rubbish.

Reactions: 3
I didn't watch the whole thing. She said she uses it every day? This week or?
I didn't watch the whole thing either. The fake excitement and manhandling of the products was too much. She did say she used that acid all around and over her eyes DAILY though 😳 And the skin underneath looks crepey as duck, so I can't imagine it's a good advertisement for doing that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought she piled on concealer and powder, had no idea she was exfoliating around her eyes every day. Why would you do that?
She said to make the concealer go on more smoothly, so who the duck knows. I am not an expert content creator

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Haha someone said to her in the comments 'stay classy'. It was a nice message so I'm not entirely sure they understand the meaning of stay classy

• Haha
I don't recall any posts about this but apologies if I'm repeating - the blurb is up for the forthcoming painfully-titled book and I want to smash my head into a wall:
1614625112219.png

It's making me slightly hysterical how much they're hammering that egg-poaching angle (as if Delia didn't do it 20 years ago, oh and THE INTERNET EXISTS)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The smart woman's guide? Is there an idiot woman's guide equivalent? Can we please stop with this infantilising nonsense of women.

I suspect there is going to be much recycling of the Pool articles in there such as the contraceptive one

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I am in the heap on the floor. Help 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I don't recall any posts about this but apologies if I'm repeating - the blurb is up for the forthcoming painfully-titled book and I want to smash my head into a wall:
View attachment 461940

It's making me slightly hysterical how much they're hammering that egg-poaching angle (as if Delia didn't do it 20 years ago, oh and THE INTERNET EXISTS)
This is literally what google is for. I just can't 🤣
Also, who appointed Sali the font of all knowledge? God, the hubris of this ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"no question is too small" :ROFLMAO:
See reel.
"How to break up with a friend"
Wait until her boyfriend is convicted and ghost her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I didn't watch the whole thing either. The fake excitement and manhandling of the products was too much. She did say she used that acid all around and over her eyes DAILY though 😳 And the skin underneath looks crepey as duck, so I can't imagine it's a good advertisement for doing that?
Yeah I noticed that. Ouch!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
View attachment 461940

Wait - is this actually real?!

Is it 1 April already?

Who on earth is this aimed at?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.