Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman who does "nothing, nope" to her hair is opining about it on the radio?
Yes. Quite.
She said again she does nothing to it.
Everyone has lots of time on their hands.
Everyone is on Zoom calls.
Our hairdressers and beauty therapists are very important and need us to come back.
Er, that was it I think.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes. Quite.
She said again she does nothing to it.
Everyone has lots of time on their hands.
Everyone is on Zoom calls.
Our hairdressers and beauty therapists are very important and need us to come back.
Er, that was it I think.
Super insightful Sali with her finger on the pulse as always!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone has lots of time on their hands? Really?!

My wife and I are completely exhausted 100% of the time and when our babies are asleep we have to go back to work and finish what we couldn’t do whilst looking after them during the day. The bloody house looks like a bomb has hit it because we don’t have the bleeping time or energy to clean it. We have to take turns to have a shower and dry our hair so that one person can always be around to feed, clothe, watch the children. I can’t remember the last time I spoke with my friends on the phone.

She is so bleeping removed from reality that she must be living in a parallel universe. Clueless twit.

Honestly what is the point of her?
ZERO. There is ZERO point of her. If she faded into obscurity, society would be none the poorer.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why deal in absolutes all the time? Time and time again she does this.

Some of us have time on our hands - I do and some people I know do too. Also some people I know very much don’t. I am able to understand that other people are having a different experience from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Try working full time, homeschooling and looking after a toddler, doing all the housework (or not as the case may be right now lol). Yeah, sooo much spare time :rolleyes:

Wow the disclaimer on the Ren skincare ad is so over the top 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
‘My rich, white, married, freelancer friends with teenage children in private schools and I are infrequently on zoom calls and have so much time on our hands.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why deal in absolutes all the time? Time and time again she does this.

Some of us have time on our hands - I do and some people I know do too. Also some people I know very much don’t. I am able to understand that other people are having a different experience from me.
The absolutes hurt my head. It's constant with her. Everything is a superlative, everything is binary. Her main problem though is that, like all narcissists, she has ZERO empathy

The charity is a stand-in for where her feelings would go

Actually, no it's not. The charity is another opportunity for self-aggrandisement, as well as a shield to deflect criticism

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Bullshit she uses REN every day. Also, she needs to go easy on their acid on her undereyes if that's the case. They looked parched

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know I shouldn’t be surprised by now but the way she replies really does amaze me! This on the REN ad post. Would a ‘welcome’ or a ‘sorry for your loss’ really be so hard?

AABFA275-2F91-4E0A-9BC5-31961F873F40.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She's writing mini-essays on some comments, because REN is on the thread. Not a "nope" in sight

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Did someone mention Radox Lavender and Ylang Ylang bath salts here and how they were brilliant for sleep? I came across them on special in Boots, am looking forward to trying them out

No empathy'll do it
It's staggering

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.