Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking perfumes out of their boxes and leaving them in direct sunlight is a surefire way to make them go off quickly. Always store them in their boxes with the lids on.
On that note... These are some of the comments under her post. I could not find the much-referenced "earlier answer", and not for lack of trying. Warm and helpful to her followers, as always 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I remember the comments on that perfume video. Snippy Sali knows best as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On that note... These are some of the comments under her post. I could not find the much-referenced "earlier answer", and not for lack of trying. Warm and helpful to her followers, as always 🥴
Sickens me that they end up apologising! She's so rude

• Angry
Reactions: 15
This is just disgusting. Never heard of her, so just googled it. She used claws from panthers, leopards and lynx. Was fined £2,000 :rolleyes: and was given a prescription for diazepam to deal with the stress of the case :LOL:
What's worse, there's obviously a market for this. They walk among us

Why doesn't she just type "duck you" and be done with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Quicker to copy and paste the helpful answer to each reply vs point out how irritating a non complimentary reply is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In other news, Sali helpfully tells a follower that Portrait of a Lady smells like an 18th-century French brothel. So syphilis? Armpits? Drams of cheap brandy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I can't find the previous answer either. Still I'm sute me inhuding replies increased her #engagement

Reactions: 4
I did some deep research and found it
So weird, I don't think that comment is showing for me - I must have the person blocked or vice versa?

Perfume on the mantelpiece that *does spoil* but makes her happy to look at? Sustainability champion Hughes does it again!

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't understand- even in the other perfume video you could hardly see her bedroom, just the mantelpiece with the perfumes. And the photos of her kids. But other than that you couldn't see any of the room
I didn't understand either. I think in the perfume video she said that it was her bedroom but as far as I recall it could have been any room with a mantelpiece.

And yet I often see her posting photographs of herself in what I assume is her bedroom - sitting on a bed, sitting on the floor in front of a bed, standing in front of a bed - with the room very much more obviously a bedroom than in the perfume video.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't understand either. I think in the perfume video she said that it was her bedroom but as far as I recall it could have been any room with a mantelpiece.

And yet I often see her posting photographs of herself in what I assume is her bedroom - sitting on a bed, sitting on the floor in front of a bed, standing in front of a bed - with the room very much more obviously a bedroom than in the perfume video.
I don't get it either. She's posted quite a few pix recently sitting on the floor of her bedroom for no apparent reason

Reactions: 7
Also what a martyr. I know people want an update but I won't do it because of those mean Tattle bullies

• Haha
Imagine what mischief one could do with a photo of SH’s candlewick bedspread.

(NB it’s none - no mischief could be done)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.