Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pebble beaches are tit though. I like a sandy beach.

And that's an actual fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Botox question: Has anyone had it for jaw clenching/headaches? Worth it? My dentist reccomended it this morning at my check-up. It will apparently cost me $1000 AUD because of the dose required so not something I want to do without a bit of consideration! I didn't ask her how long it would last but I wouldn't imagine much longer than normal botox in the forehead or whatever right?
i know this wasn't the question you asked, no idea on botox. But i got an sleep clench inhibitor (made by the dentist) and it's worked wonders. Expensive in the first instance, but it's lasted years. Nice hannibal lecter vibe too.

Reactions: 2
That is a tit thing to say about Brighton though. But yeah, let it slide, one less person there is what I always think about people who slate my town (London).

Reactions: 4
She wasn't slating Brighton though, just the beach. Probably no real need to tell her that but I just found the outraged comments funny. As if Sali had built the beach with her own bare hands and was being personally insulted

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure. tit thing to say about Brighton’s beach which is perhaps what Brighton is famously synonymous with.

There's loads of other comments telling her how amazing she looks and how Brighton is great.

Also saw this comment. If someone doesn't like my hometown or that such and such place looks tit it really is no skin off my nose!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If Brighton didn't have a tit beach then people wouldn't have built up the seafront with everything that people now love about Brighton? Piers, arcades, cafes and chippys :m

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she still very honest about her Botox? I don’t follow her on any platform anymore.

FB has kindly reminded me 12 years ago today I was in Brighton for the day. If only.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Actually whoever filmed that Hush video did manage to make it look a bit tit. I don't think in real life it is - but it looked - well just grim there.
Quite a skill to make a lovely seaside look so unappealing.
I certainly wouldn't bother to go there to receive instruction from the sea - don't think I'd like what it told me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lollllllllz at the Brighton beach is tit poster. Wonder if it's a bot funded by an artisan cola maker? Or a digruntled Kettle Chip PR seeking revenge.

That Feebee is defo the scrappy kid at school who would threaten to get their big hardknock sister on you for giving their mate a dirty look.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love Hush , I live in the hareem joggers.

My middle aged spread means I now love an elasticated waist and they wash so well . (middle aged statements I know)
Ohhh tell me more, I've been wanting them for ages. Are they true to size? And v. long?

Lollllllllz at the Brighton beach is tit poster. Wonder if it's a bot funded by an artisan cola maker? Or a digruntled Kettle Chip PR seeking revenge.

That Feebee is defo the scrappy kid at school who would threaten to get their big hardknock sister on you for giving their mate a dirty look.
Funniest thing I read in a while, her Brighton response. I couldn't care less if people thought my town looked tit (it doesn't even have a beach!).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@MakkaPakka, I bought a pair last Summer and I ordered a medium in the regular length , I’m a 14/16 and 5ft 6in ( God, do I sound like Sali, apologies 😃) depending where I shop and these fit really well.
I’ve very recently bought another couple of pairs and they’re sized differently so I bought the 14 and I’d say they’re slightly less baggy than the medium from last summer but still a great fit and very comfy.

They really come into their own when you’re on a flight, perfect for our cooler weather and you cope with the heat when you get there.

Reactions: 3
Ohhh tell me more, I've been wanting them for ages. Are they true to size? And v. long?

Funniest thing I read in a while, her Brighton response. I couldn't care less if people thought my town looked tit (it doesn't even have a beach!).
It's hilarious, I'm not sure why. See SH's manipulative skill here - someone says the beach in the place she lives looks tit and Sali simultaneously mounts her high horse and plays the victim of an unwarranted attack on her "home". Jeez, Sal, some people don't like sitting on uncomfortable stones and like a sandy beach. It wasn't a personal attack. And Feebs, ever helpful, chips in to roll her eyes rather than to say to her friend, who is being over sensitive, "Sali, you're being over sensitive".
What a weird friendship - encouraging your friend's disproportionate stress rather than trying to help alleviate it.
I wonder if Sali covers this in her book. Maybe a chapter on "Being friends with idiots"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Where I’m from is a bit tit in parts 🤣 (like most places) and whilst we can say that, we just don’t take kindly to outsiders saying it 😬

I suppose the gutting thing for Sali was she tried to show off what she thinks is the best bit of Brighton and somebody still said something derogatory - that’s a kick in the nuts. Not worth reacting to though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's loads of other comments telling her how amazing she looks and how Brighton is great.

Also saw this comment. If someone doesn't like my hometown or that such and such place looks tit it really is no skin off my nose!
What does this even mean?! Would you say it to the beach's face? I'm sure it wouldn't give a tit. Sali doesn't own the beach so it has nothing to do with her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@MakkaPakka, I bought a pair last Summer and I ordered a medium in the regular length , I’m a 14/16 and 5ft 6in ( God, do I sound like Sali, apologies 😃) depending where I shop and these fit really well.
I’ve very recently bought another couple of pairs and they’re sized differently so I bought the 14 and I’d say they’re slightly less baggy than the medium from last summer but still a great fit and very comfy.

They really come into their own when you’re on a flight, perfect for our cooler weather and you cope with the heat when you get there.
Thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.