Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha I don’t actually know! She’s always had something sneaky done that she pretends she wakes up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, she is so incompetent. If her eyesight is that bad, but she can manage with a magnifying mirror, then why on earth doesn’t she place a mirror directly below her phone’s camera?

She’s not an expert content creator. She’s crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t she just say thank you when she’s given a compliment, the rude witch?
Right! People take precious time out of their day to support her, watch her crap, engage with her posts (which helps her take in £££ with advertisers) and the attitude she has is extraordinary! What an entitled ****!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Omg that last one 😣
Is it that she suspects even innocent questions are from sinister Tattlers - looking to trick her into admitting something?
Could she not just say 'No! But thanks so much'?
The grumpy 'nope' is particularly dismissive.
I just don't get it. She acts like she hates her followers/fans the way she speaks to them on IG and Twitter 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I just don't get it. She acts like she hates her followers/fans the way she speaks to them on IG and Twitter 🤷‍♀️
It is wierd. And has been going on for ages. Quite a few people came here and would say 'I used to be a fan but she was incredibly rude to me on Twitter/IG/FB'.
One of the reasons I started waking up to her was a very rude response to me to a completely harmless question about moisturiser or something in The Guardian comments (years ago).

{{{Haha just realised that makes me sound so petty and holding a grudge 'she was rude to me once years ago' 😂. But more to it than that. And no I'm not one of the ones kicked off the FB group for being racist}}}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sali has a superiority complex ,she clearly thinks she’s above us plebs but relies on social media and has to communicate with us civilians albeit snippily.

Being the Nan she wants to portray she’d be happy bashing away at a type writer and sending in her copy to the newspaper.

Different times Sal, different times.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did we get to the bottom of the 'kicked off Facebook for being racist' thing. Did that happen? I don't think it's anything to do with here cos I haven't seen racism on this thread but did it actually happen on Facebook?

Reactions: 3
Did we get to the bottom of the 'kicked off Facebook for being racist' thing. Did that happen? I don't think it's anything to do with here cos I haven't seen racism on this thread but did it actually happen on Facebook?
I’ve copied and pasted a previous answer so apols for repetition:

“She never mentioned anything about us being racist in that freaky Friday video. Then we were just women who hated her. It wasn’t until WE started bringing receipts about HER racist behaviour that she started to dissemble (even more so than usual) and claim that not only were we racist but that anyone one who came here, even just to take a look out of curiosity, was complicit. 🤬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No proof whatsoever. Not one scrap.
She never mentioned the racism thing (afair) until her recent spate of interviews around the Radio 4 programme.
She casually dropped it in a few times, unchallenged which I thought was disgraceful. I suppose if you say people here are racist then immediately we are disgusting sewer rats and nothing we ever say can be taken seriously.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Thanks! Sorry for asking something already covered. I thought I would have remembered something like that on the Facebook group.

Reactions: 4
What I don't get is that why brands are looking at how she replies to commenters and still think "yeah I want to pay her to promote our product".

Side note, someone on Twitter recently posted something like "if writing a work email you should sign it off with cheers and your name and nothing else"

Cheers is way too informal and inappropriate for a work email. I just feel like social media has made people speak far too informally and that's reflected in how Sali replies to her commenters. She's a brand and an influencer, stuff like 'nope' is just not appropriate. No one needs to be all like Sir or Madam or whatever but come on, some courtesy should be extended!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cheers is proper cocky.

Sali seems broadly to hate people.

What I don't get is that why brands are looking at how she replies to commenters and still think "yeah I want to pay her to promote our product".

Side note, someone on Twitter recently posted something like "if writing a work email you should sign it off with cheers and your name and nothing else"

Cheers is way too informal and inappropriate for a work email. I just feel like social media has made people speak far too informally and that's reflected in how Sali replies to her commenters. She's a brand and an influencer, stuff like 'nope' is just not appropriate. No one needs to be all like Sir or Madam or whatever but come on, some courtesy should be extended!
I’m with you , showing courtesy and being seen to be nice to the people you want to impress and buy what you’re selling is the most important skill one should possess.

I said on CH ‘s thread that her lack of care regarding her hair (when she goes live)shows a lack of respect to those who tune in, make an effort for the love of God! She’d go spare if a member of staff in Space NK looked and acted like she does on IG.

Cheers is proper cocky.

Sali seems broadly to hate people.
Cheers is fine on a work email if you’re peers or depending on the culture - but certainly not for more formal circumstances.

Sali has an over inflated ego - her management team needs to have a strong word with her.

Reactions: 6
Yes cheers is fine if you’re v familiar with your correspondent. Otherwise, no.

At this point the fragility is just her brand, non?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.