Sali Hughes #26 Lipstick, lube and liberalism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started my day laughing because of the ad 😂 The facial expressions alone, but when she got on her tippy toes to light a candle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Lordy I just watched it - such cringe. Those trackies look like they’re from Tesco. How can she think anybody takes her ‘honesty’ schtick seriously? Either she’s a journalist or an influencer. You can’t be both.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dying of second hand embarrassment 😬 That was physically uncomfortable watching the bad acting. So cool girl, much casual. I will say though she looked quite pretty in the sitting down one with her hair pulled back, plus wearing a more flattering colour near her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just watched and cringed myself up my own arse hole. Sali managing to make joggers and a sweatshirt look as relaxing to wear as a corset and bustle.

Also if I was in marketing for Hush I'd want a more scenic back drop than those street shots in return for my kindly gifted loungewear. But to be fair she probably had a minestrone on the hob and 200 words on the perfect recipe for toast to knock out...she only had time to do a quick strut round the block. Busy busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've just watched and cringed myself up my own arse hole. Sali managing to make joggers and a sweatshirt look as relaxing to wear as a corset and bustle.

Also if I was in marketing for Hush I'd want a more scenic back drop than those street shots in return for my kindly gifted loungewear. But to be fair she probably had a minestrone on the hob and 200 words on the perfect recipe for toast to knock out...she only had time to do a quick strut round the block. Busy busy.
I really don't understand this concept that being at home more during lockdown requires special "lounging" clothes or dossing around in their jimjams (unhygienic!).

Reactions: 10
I actually did have to buy some, because almost my entire wardrobe was really corporate dresses and jackets (don't doxx, me Sali :ROFLMAO:), and I genuinely had about 2 things to wear around the house. I don't think that's the case for most people though.

Reactions: 6
I’ve revelled in buying nice loungewear ( not at all expensive) for this extended confinement. I’m pro being comfy at home in peacetime too though and was fed up with my band hoodie and trackies with holes in them vibe.

Reactions: 3
Oh. Dear.
Where do you start? #myhushstyle 🤭
Those joggers are deeply unflattering. They are sort of too tight and too short. I'm thinking Sali should allow herself a size up from XS. No shame in it.
As for the modelly staring at the ground. I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don't understand this concept that being at home more during lockdown requires special "lounging" clothes or dossing around in their jimjams (unhygienic!).
I actually like the idea of some nice loungewear to wear at home. Something other than my threadbare t-shirts that I relegate to "wear at home" pile, but often end up making me feel a bit crap and dowdy. It's ok to look nice for oneself at home. I feel I ought to do that more for myself.

Reactions: 9
She really thinks she’s the tit doesn’t she? Why does she in particular give this vibe off so strongly when everyone on that massive advertising channel, also known as Instagram, must think that in order to deploy the thousand yard stare and sell <<whatever/their souls>>.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually like the idea of some nice loungewear to wear at home. Something other than my threadbare t-shirts that I relegate to "wear at home" pile, but often end up making me feel a bit crap and dowdy. It's ok to look nice for oneself at home. I feel I ought to do that more for myself.
I think she could’ve gone to Asda/Sainsbury’s /Tesco and picked up much the same for a quarter of the price ...... sorry I forgot ... she got it for free or discounted😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think Diptique candles have good ‘throw’ so the idea of spending that much on an extra big one baffles me. Though I would guess she got it for free as a #pressproduct? (or whatever Sali calls it to differentiate herself from influencers)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Giving discount to non-family or non- elected individuals is generally a stackable offence. Also generally the employee would have to sign receipts to account for the discount.

Sali of course would know all of this, what with all her experience with working in retail for a long time, 30 years ago. So the individual has risked their job, which she then shouted about online. She is full of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.