Sali Hughes #26 Lipstick, lube and liberalism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you told me I could never have another baked potato ever again, I’d be fine with that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"I will brook no repostes". What is she like? 🤣

Someone needs to transport her ass back to Victorian England

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually thinking that she’s taking the piss. This can be the only logical explanation for her top tips on baking a potato credibly appearing in any book. Unless said book is a guide to student living that she’s writing for Brighton uni.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, who can't bake a potato without a recipe?

If you're unsure of the temperature or time, just google it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely trying to do the whole cool-girl-doesn’t-need-to-be-able-to-cook Rachel Green’s famous baked potato and Diet Coke thing here, isn’t she.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely trying to do the whole cool-girl-doesn’t-need-to-be-able-to-cook Rachel Green’s famous baked potato and Diet Coke thing here, isn’t she.
Also, the I-can eat-whatever-I want-and-not-gain-weight-also-I-hate-exercise schtick

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Also, the I-can eat-whatever-I want-and-not-gain-weight-also-I-hate-exercise schtick
That’s so annoying. I remember, back in the day, on the forum, she said she tried the 5:2 diet for 6 weeks and nothing happened. If you’re doing it right and truly dropping 3000 calories a week, which is basically all the diet is. it’s going to make you lose weight. I think the implication is she is way too petite & manic pixie dream girl to need it

(yes, I am thrilled this information lives rent free in my head, yet my A-Level French is nowhere to be found)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
You just stick it in the oven for an hour on 200c. I call my spud book Sublimely Cossted. That'll be £12.99 at all good book shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.