Sali Hughes #22 pretty narcissistic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

This is interesting. What say Tattle’s lawyers re harassment, if anything, @Yel?

View attachment 268365
Well my beefy face knows nothing about the law, but given Sali's track record and how nearly a year ago she said legal action was happening that she couldn't talk about. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's more crap. She'd risk opening up herself when there's lots of evidence of her behaviour and users opinions on a public figure I've never seen a court case against. Much better to just say she's right and give vague threats :LOL:

I bet she spoke to a legal professional, asked a leading question and got a "it might be" and she's interpreted how she wanted to.

Reactions: 17
It's 1 post that got 1 like, then sali ran and ran and ran with this one post as if everyone had been saying it. Although a few did use it in jest after sali made it a big thing. Just goes to show she'll totally misrepresent here and use anything as ammunition.

Exactly. I saw Sali say to someone on Twitter once that she was sock puppeted by Giles Coren and the Tattle response was that she wishes she was married to him. First of all, there's no "Tattle response". One persons post is not representative of everyone. (I happen to think her husband is quite fit). It's not like we all get together and agree on a collective "Tattle response"

She just likes to seize on a comment that was made and blow it out of proportion

Sali typing that
Also, why would you constantly want to remind your partner about something someone said about them nearly 2 years ago? So what if that poster might not fancy Sali's husband and prefers Giles Coren. What difference does it make?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Exactly. I saw Sali say to someone on Twitter once that she was sock puppeted by Giles Coren and the Tattle response was that she wishes she was married to him. First of all, there's no "Tattle response". One persons post is not representative of everyone. (I happen to think her husband is quite fit). It's not like we all get together and agree on a collective "Tattle response"

She just likes to seize on a comment that was made and blow it out of proportion

Also, why would you constantly want to remind your partner about something someone said about them nearly 2 years ago? So what if that poster might not fancy Sali's husband and prefers Giles Coren. What difference does it make?
Right, a few times she has said something like "they call my friend fat" (apparently meaning Lauren). I don't know whether she was called fat but imagine writing it repeatedly on Twitter about one of your best mates! Very f*cking empathic.

Reactions: 31
I remember at the time, I said I understood because my husband actually looks a lot like Sali’s, I fancy my husband like crazy, and attraction is a powerful, confusing, non-linear thing - but that if you surveyed 100 people, Family Fortunes style, people would vote Giles Coren as more attractive. I haven’t repeated this to my husband because I’m not an hole and I don’t want to put down his appearance. He’s super attractive *to me* - and I’m not insecure about it. Maybe other people are I DON’T KNOW

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right, a few times she has said something like "they call my friend fat" (apparently meaning Lauren). I don't know whether she was called fat but imagine writing it repeatedly on Twitter about one of your best mates! Very f*cking empathic.
I‘m quite sure the original post mentioned Sali being slimmer than Lauren, just once. Sali then turned it into the „they say you’re fat“ narrative and mentioned it more than once. Same with the husband comment. It can’t be easy being one of her loved ones when you get that kind of mean comment from her all the time.

Reactions: 11
Another thing Sali has twisted.

She claimed that her assistant was called fat and ugly. No such things were said. I posted this in one of the threads before:

"To clarify Lauren's weight comment, one poster said ages and ages ago that Sali probably hired Lauren because she was similar but she wasn't as slim or as pretty (or words to that effect). The next day that poster said she had had a few glasses of wine and regretted the comment. She wasn't called "fat" or "ugly" as SH claimed in the Freaky Friday video."

There have been public Twitter conversations with Lauren and Sali since "they called you fat", "they spoke about your weight"

Reactions: 4
Another thing Sali has twisted.

She claimed that her assistant was called fat and ugly. No such things were said. I posted this in one of the threads before:

"To clarify Lauren's weight comment, one poster said ages and ages ago that Sali probably hired Lauren because she was similar but she wasn't as slim or as pretty (or words to that effect). The next day that poster said she had had a few glasses of wine and regretted the comment. She wasn't called "fat" or "ugly" as SH claimed in the Freaky Friday video."

There have been public Twitter conversations with Lauren and Sali since "they called you fat", "they spoke about your weight"
Oops, seems we had the same idea! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ she can’t let it go about Coren, can she? What a weird thing to say to your partner in the public realm too. Very emasculating.
Christ on a bike - why though? Why would you say that to your husband? She is vile.

Reactions: 8
Well my beefy face knows nothing about the law, but given Sali's track record and how nearly a year ago she said legal action was happening that she couldn't talk about. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's more crap. She'd risk opening up herself when there's lots of evidence of her behaviour and users opinions on a public figure I've never seen a court case against. Much better to just say she's right and give vague threats :LOL:

I bet she spoke to a legal professional, asked a leading question and got a "it might be" and she's interpreted how she wanted to.
Jack Monroe does this as well - lots of veiled threats of the legal variety because disliking someone in the public eye is illegal? There is no way in hell that she would ever seriously go after someone legally because she's lied and she'd be found out.

Reactions: 11
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I remember at the time, I said I understood because my husband actually looks a lot like Sali’s, I fancy my husband like crazy, and attraction is a powerful, confusing, non-linear thing - but that if you surveyed 100 people, Family Fortunes style, people would vote Giles Coren as more attractive. I haven’t repeated this to my husband because I’m not an hole and I don’t want to put down his appearance. He’s super attractive *to me* - and I’m not insecure about it. Maybe other people are I DON’T KNOW
I think it might be a bone of contention with Sali (that people don't find her husband terribly attractive) because on her wedding pics someone commented that her husband was punching above his weight and she went off on one then too. Said he's fantastic in the sack or something crass like that. Overcompensation or something else?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m disappointed to see that the late Carey found Sali’s bullying of Dawn amusing. I’m also interested by the fact that Sali has apparently deleted her tweet where she laughed at the disgusting joke calling Diane Abbot a slag.
Her and her blue ticker mates loathe the Labour left despite making out they are right on. Her, Caitlin Moran, Marina Hyde etc etc were particularly bad before the last GE. I'm pretty sure they're really Tories but it would hurt their brand to admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her and her blue ticker mates loathe the Labour left despite making out they are right on. Her, Caitlin Moran, Marina Hyde etc etc were particularly bad before the last GE. I'm pretty sure they're really Tories but it would hurt their brand to admit it.
😁This is why she can dismiss everyone here as mentals. I just don’t think that’s at all true.

Now, need to go back and read all this stuff about her documentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.