Sali Hughes #22 pretty narcissistic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! People come on and abuse users, and are deleted, or start arguing with users, which derails the thread, and are deleted. There is a rave about section if people chose to use it, but they prefer to come and start arguments.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ No one posting ‘nice comments’ in the right section would be deleted. The more she says, the more obvious it is that fabrications have been made..
Loads of people say complimentary things about Sali here but if someone is just coming to post "you're all ugly jealous haters and Sali is beautiful and amazing and you wish you were her" then yeah it will be deleted

Reactions: 14
I don't really partake in the Sali threads as indont follow her and she I cant even bring myself to hate watch her. It's not true that once things aren't said on here.

I will say if I think people are being unfair or have misconstrued something I have also seen on a thread.

Criticising someone for their actions is not trolling. Tattle is a place to do that as all influencers block anyone who says anything remotely critical of them from their own posts and social media. Lynsey Queen of Clean (Mean) blocked me because I told her I didn't think she handled complaints about a property she rented in a fair way. She went straight to stories rather than contact the owners and had her children actively looking for more issues for her to complain about. I didn't say her complaints weren't valid but she handled it the wrong way in my opinion.

I try not to comment on peoples looks unless they appear to have had work done (usually badly) or they appear to have disordered eating and are possibly projecting this to their followers.

I have never sent any one I don't know on social media a trolling or bullying message directly although some of the comments I've made in here (whilst usually said in jest) could be seen as being mean.

Reactions: 10
So, other than a handful of tattlers (and the actress portraying Becky) listening to the program, was "the documentary" a success?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just went for a little stroll down Memory Lane to revisit the SH/Esther Walker debacle and clocked this.

People on the internet are allowed to say that EW is talking tit but we can't say that SH is. Well, hot diggity dog. And it's fine bc Sali never sent her criticism directly to the person she was criticising. Much like we do here.

Would you like a side of hypocrisy with your cognitive dissonance?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Indeed.

Has anyone seen poor Dawn Butler's Facebook posts today? She's had racially-motivated death threats through the post, telling her that her next move will see her in the mortician's parlour. I know it's not quite as traumatic as people speculating on your botox but I still feel terribly for Dawn.
Yeah, poor Dawn. I actually worry for her and Dianne Abbott. Not just for their physical safety but their mental health. The likes of Sali Hughes can eff right off. Stand in the shoes of a female MP for a day and then come back to me.

Welcome. Did you know it was Tattle when you read the article?
Yes but only because of her unhinged ranting.

Just went for a little stroll down Memory Lane to revisit the SH/Esther Walker debacle and clocked this.

People on the internet are allowed to say that EW is talking tit but we can't say that SH is. Well, hot diggity dog. And it's fine bc Sali never sent her criticism directly to the person she was criticising. Much like we do here.

Amazing how she decides what people are 'allowed' to say.

Reactions: 21
Yeah, poor Dawn. I actually worry for her and Dianne Abbott. Not just for their physical safety but their mental health. The likes of Sali Hughes can eff right off. Stand in the shoes of a female MP for a day and then come back to me.

Yes but only because of her unhinged ranting.
It worries me too especially after Jo Cox. There are some real dangerous people about and I would not want to be doing their job in this climate. I admire both Dawn and Diane but I have a real admiration for Dawn as she repeatedly stands up in parliament and votes against the whip if it goes against her principles. She's got guts and many people can't bear to see a black female stand up like this.

Reactions: 22

There are women all over the internet pissed off that other women create an image of friendship and relatability to them in order to sell them products that they are paid to promote or given for free. Instagram used to be this great app and now I find more and more of the people I’ve followed for years suddenly trying to sell me things that I absolutely refuse to buy now on principal because there is no longer any trust at all towards their motivations. Hence this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It worries me too especially after Jo Cox. There are some real dangerous people about and I would not want to be doing their job in this climate. I admire both Dawn and Diane but I have a real admiration for Dawn as she repeatedly stands up in parliament and votes against the whip if it goes against her principles. She's got guts and many people can't bear to see a black female stand up like this.
Same. I still can't get my head around the fact an actual British MP was murdered in the street by a right wing extremist. I honestly don't recognise this country anymore. But I digress........ Sali can take her pity party elsewhere. She's a total liar who obviously can't accept any criticism whatsoever despite the fact she makes a living by putting herself into the public eye. How can a grown woman expect zero criticism whilst simultaneously raking in the sweet dolla?? Why not just be honest?

Reactions: 20
Yes if that was such a hurtful statement about hubby she would never repeat it, much less directly to him on a public post!

Reactions: 7
Why would she say that to him anyway? Really strange thing to pass on to somebody. Maybe her friends do tell her stuff from here.

Reactions: 4

'reductive and crap' !!! :oops: It really is one rule for Sali (my computer autocorrects Sali to Sale every. single. time. 😂🤭) and another for everyone else.

Jesus Christ she can’t let it go about Coren, can she? What a weird thing to say to your partner in the public realm too. Very emasculating.
That's so strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In one of the earlier threads someone said that her husband was a podgy non entity and I don't know if it was the same poster or not but it was also said that Sali wishes she was married to Giles Coren instead as he's better looking. Or words to that effect. Pretty silly immature comments. Sali has seized on them and has mentioned them a few times since.

Yel

In one of the earlier threads someone said that her husband was a podgy non entity and I don't know if it was the same poster or not but it was also said that Sali wishes she was married to Giles Coren instead as he's better looking. Or words to that effect. Pretty silly immature comments. Sali has seized on them and has mentioned them a few times since.
It's 1 post that got 1 like, then sali ran and ran and ran with this one post as if everyone had been saying it. Although a few did use it in jest after sali made it a big thing. Just goes to show she'll totally misrepresent here and use anything as ammunition.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.