Sali Hughes #21 A Sali by any other name would smell as sweet with pretty bitter topnotes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali on radio 5 live now....
Is she trying to get this thread to #50 by Christmas? Given all the new people bound to come here over the next few days maybe the next thread name should be Sali Hughes, the biggest troll of them all, begin with the wiki for details.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Every time her friends or children’s friends google her this thread comes up.... ? Who Google’s their friends?? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yel

"I don't overshare online"

All those articles she wrote about her relationship on the now deleted the pool say otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So people on here are mentalists who should reform and cry and grovel.
thats....sadistic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says a cyber stalking expert says this site has defamed her... so why has she not gone to the police?!
Also she wants social media is regulated like broadcasters. Will that work both ways then? As in social media influencers will have to maintain neutrality and declare all their ads and conflicts and collobs?

“Gang of defamers and abusers”.

someone was on here for 20 hours apparently 🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
yep. They played her video from last year, she’s explaining what dragging is to the presenter. Talking about screen grabs and mental health
Thanks, I caught a bit of it while I was cleaning up some cat giraffe* sick, and it was the same old gaspy breathing and injured tone.

* try doxxing me now, witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yel

She signed off with calling us rats in the sewer.

After all of the company she keeps and her actions online I'm taking that as a compliment from pretty honest Sali Hughes.

Keeps urging people not to read here, I wonder why that is 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
FFS. All that nonsense about people being on Tattle 16 hours a day. People dip in and out of threads, no one is sitting at their laptop in their sewer (as Sali would call it) frantically hitting refresh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Strange interview. Her narrative is well orated for sure and pretty emotive to use the stuff around her dead friend. But then she sort of undermines herself with the response to ‘Becky’ (I.e I’m glad she cried) and finishing with rats in the sewer comments.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know who this woman was until I just read her Wiki but she’s irritated me no end. Husband always moans about me being on Tattle “bad for your brain” and now he’s heard her spouting on the radio he thinks I’m an evil internet bully 😂 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS. All that nonsense about people being on Tattle 16 hours a day. People dip in and out of threads, no one is sitting at their laptop in their sewer (as Sali would call it) frantically hitting refresh
Right? I tend to browse on my commute to work or sometimes when I'm having a coffee by myself at lunchtime.

I have coffee by myself bc we're on staggered lunchbreaks at work, not bc I'm a repellent harpie, okay? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Message to influencers: some of you have never worked in an office and by god it shows.

If you think we’re mean about the work you publicise online, wait ‘til you hear what I heard Lisa* saying about Sue’s* new hair

[*Names have been changed to protect identities. I’ve also sealed up the cat flap so nerr!]

• Haha
Reactions: 25
* try doxxing me now, witches.
GOTCHA!
20201007_105918.jpg

Speak for yourself
shutterstock_558280573.jpg

duck, I just doxxed myself, didn't I?

Edit : New thread title suggestion - can it be a picture?
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We need a new thread, I looked through three pages of the most liked posts but couldn't see any suggestions.

Reactions: 1
Message to influencers: some of you have never worked in an office and by god it shows.

If you think we’re mean about the work you publicise online, wait ‘til you hear what I heard Lisa* saying about Sue’s* new hair

[*Names have been changed to protect identities. I’ve also sealed up the cat flap so nerr!]
Well, her lockdown experience was basically one long Sunday afternoon, so she might be a bit detached from the real world ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly. I find it quite easy to do that AND hold down a job as Lord Chancellor.

@Sheeeet could you blur my face, please? I'm the giraffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

And god forbid they got a warning or a bad appraisal!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.