Sali Hughes #2 Pretty Dishonest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so righteous and so sure of the ‘proper’ way to do everything. Her twitter TL reads as a Sali’s Guide to Modern Etiquette or How to be Aggrieved & Sweary
That is exactly her. So predictable as to what is acceptable and what is not in SaliWorld. It has got to the point where even if I might agree with her in principal she is so smug I find myself hating what she likes.
I saw that thing on Twitter with the 14 year olds. She was going to the pub with them and her lackey Lauren. Oh the lols!!! They are all sooo mad!!!

Reactions: 4
And the follow up... where it turns out the 14 year olds...from 4 years ago...are now 18! So funny, so quirky, so Sali.

Reactions: 3
Watching Fosse/Verdon and I can already hear Sali tweeting about how much she has always loved Gwen Verdon.

Reactions: 2
Brighton Pride today, aka National Sali Day, self-appointed spokesperson for all the gays (as long as they’re men). Because what Pride is all about is straight women commandeering it like it’s a terrible hen party, and making it all about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brighton Pride today, aka National Sali Day, self-appointed spokesperson for all the gays (as long as they’re men). Because what Pride is all about is straight women commandeering it like it’s a terrible hen party, and making it all about them.
Yes!

Reactions: 1
Today's column. Affiliate link for £139 hair tool. Last sentence mentions a passable dupe is available for £4.99!!!

Her latest Insta about cream bronzers is up as it is the thing she is most asked about (I doubt that - cough botox cough). She is so waffly and repeats herself endlessly I didn't listen to the end to see if she mentions Glastonbury. Her forehead is bonkersly tight and shiney.
Someone in comments on the Guardian today points out Sali recently recommended a different 'must have' heated hairbrush which turned out to be rubbish so they doubt her recommendations on anything. Surprised that was allowed to stay.

Reactions: 5
Her latest Insta about cream bronzers is up as it is the thing she is most asked about (I doubt that - cough botox cough). She is so waffly and repeats herself endlessly I didn't listen to the end to see if she mentions Glastonbury. Her forehead is bonkersly tight and shiney.
Someone in comments on the Guardian today points out Sali recently recommended a different 'must have' heated hairbrush which turned out to be rubbish so they doubt her recommendations on anything. Surprised that was allowed to stay.
She didn’t mention that festival in Somerset 😉. I’m sure there was another heated brush a few years back which she was raving about but I couldn’t find it on her page.

I saw that. I thought it might be someone from here.

Sali is the quintessential stereotypical “fake white feminist”. Her “feminism” and her allyship are confined to groups and causes that will look good on her insta stories and are trendy right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t do Twitter but when I read things like that I tell myself to make more of an effort 😁, comedy gold!
It was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen, as if your teenager gave a solitary tit

Weak dilutes - Lord have mercy.
I can see the outline of her lip fillers, it’s so obvious (which by the way is an indication of suboptimal filler injections).
Why not just be honest, Sali? You look like a Madame Tusseaud’s wax figure ffs. Stop taking your followers for idiots.

Attachments

Her eyelids are no longer hooded?! Ain’t no eye cream doing that. Her new face is vastly different to her old face.

Reactions: 5
I think I’ve said before , she has a similar bone structure and face shape to Sam Chapman who readily and happily admits to fillers .

#nofilter😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Interesting compare and contrast there.

She's gone all quiet on the Twits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.