Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gossip isn't wholly destructive and is interesting from an anthropological perspective. It did serve a function in human evolution, allowing us to evolve beyond small tribes into organised societies. Harari writes about it in Sapiens 🤓
Because small groups got sick of each other and sought out other tribes to mix with?

Because small groups got sick of each other and sought out other tribes to mix with?
I'm not sure about that part. But the gossip was to weed out the people who were untrustworthy. Because it became less likely that you would know each individual personally

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure about that part. But the gossip was to weed out the people who were untrustworthy. Because it became less likely that you would know each individual personally
Yes, that makes perfect sense. Like Colleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy.

So obscure it's 13th in Urban Dictionary (now I need to go and wash my eyes)
View attachment 213078
I’ve heard of it in that context before but seems strange to use it in reference to reading, makes it seem like something you want to get over and done with quickly rather than a pleasure. I suppose she was reading Moran’s latest though..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve heard of it in that context before but seems strange to use it in reference to reading, makes it seem like something you want to get over and done with quickly rather than a pleasure. I suppose she was reading Moran’s latest though..
A can of warm lager wouldn't be as painful to get through

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd heard "neck" but not "chin". My drinking days are far behind me though. One glass of wine makes me squiffy now.

Reactions: 2
New thread title surely has to include something about her being such a very private person, then unleashing the tit stories and smear test poses on us.

Reactions: 6
So many references that could be used from this thread. Does the name have to rhyme or is it just something fun?

Sali Hughes, life so private but legs in the air, her boobs no one care?

Or to expand on @Raindropsonkittens Private Sali on Parade, legs she will splay, talking boobs on holiday.

Title suggestion (something that @Curio said upthread):

Sali Hughes #20: Just stick to the good feedback please, the rest makes you a bad person.
I don’t quite understand this one, but I do think a ‘serious’ title like we had this time is excellent.

Reactions: 1
I say this every time, but please not a rhyming title.
Could I also put in a request for no reference to boobs please? Apart from anything I think the general feeling here was that it was her most useful content in a long while.

Reactions: 19
I take your point that her breast reduction video was her best work in a while.
The point still remains that she put this information out there when it could have remained private , as far as I can recall no one here questioned or noticed her smaller boobs prior to her story.

Reactions: 4
‘Chin’ is at least under-used when it comes to books. I’m fed up with everyone saying they ‘gobbled’ up a book.

How did that conversation go to get that photo? “Ok darling so you want the legs but not the crotch, ok? No this isn’t for the GP it’s for Instagram”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could I also put in a request for no reference to boobs please? Apart from anything I think the general feeling here was that it was her most useful content in a long while.
I agree. She's working on her hard hitting expose on bullying and mentioning her breast reduction would merely play into her hands. Let's not take the bait.

Reactions: 8
We had one a while ago which was pretty accurate "I put myself online and people had opinions".
God, I really didn't need to know what the soles of her feet look like.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We had one a while ago which was pretty accurate "I put myself online and people had opinions".
God, I really didn't need to know what the soles of her feet look like.
In many countries it's considered extremely rude to show the soles of one's feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.