Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A family member used to manage a WH Smith’s. They regularly used to send me uncorrected proofs that they got through work. It’s really not that elite a club of people that get to come into possession of such things, you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Title suggestion (something that @Curio said upthread):

Sali Hughes #20: Just stick to the good feedback please, the rest makes you a bad person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reading a whole proof or galley or whatever she is pretentiously calling it while downing a nice cold bottle of Retsina. Defo no kids there. (Lucky her, sounds like a dream :giggle: ).

Chin something in my town means you want to nut it (headbutt it). Brighton must be much more civilised.

Reactions: 3
Her kids are older. They wouldn't require constant supervision
Yeah, I suppose so but being able to read a whole book and down a whole bottle of wine (i would be somewhat tipsy on a hot day) is pushing it a bit far with under 16's. I don't know! I'm not judging anyone's parenting, but it seems a bit much.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I suppose so but being able to read a whole book and down a whole bottle of wine (i would be somewhat tipsy on a hot day) is pushing it a bit far with under 16's. I don't know! I'm not judging anyone's parenting, but it seems a bit much.
I don't have kids, so don't listen to me :m

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have a 7 year old and would love to lay about drinking a bottle of wine and reading a whole book between naps. Well jel. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I just cannot fathom putting my whole life onto social media for an audience of randoms to pick apart. My living room, my days face of makeup, Thursdays outfit, doing my exercise, what I ate for my tea, my husband or kids face. No, no, no, no.

Reactions: 11
Gossip isn't wholly destructive and is interesting from an anthropological perspective. It did serve a function in human evolution, allowing us to move beyond small tribes into organised societies. Harari writes about it in Sapiens 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.