Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's a fair summing up, what about that is 'bullying'?
it’s a very fair summing up. Sali just defines criticism, in any form, as bullying. It’s that simple, she is that churlish.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There was a comment the other day about Boris Johnson at PMQs that I thought was appropriate here:

'The thin-skinned, unprepared opportunist who cannot tolerate a word of scrutiny or criticism. It’s like dealing with a toddler. If you’re not 100% behind him, saying how marvellous he is, then you are totally against him. There are no in betweens. In terms of emotional development, Boris is barely out of nappies.'

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There was a comment the other day about Boris Johnson at PMQs that I thought was appropriate here:

'The thin-skinned, unprepared opportunist who cannot tolerate a word of scrutiny or criticism. It’s like dealing with a toddler. If you’re not 100% behind him, saying how marvellous he is, then you are totally against him. There are no in betweens. In terms of emotional development, Boris is barely out of nappies.'
On that note...Am new to tattle and just wanted to ask....Is that thread about Downing Street men for real??
??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find Secret Celebrity Gossip thread a bit much sometimes? And by that I suppose I mean misogynistic.

I like reading it for the gossip (duh), but I'm about to stop engaging because people often say things that I don't like and the majority doesn't seem to mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find Secret Celebrity Gossip thread a bit much sometimes? And by that I suppose I mean misogynistic.

I like reading it for the gossip (duh), but I'm about to stop engaging because people often say things that I don't like and the majority doesn't seem to mind.
Erm....Not wishing to offend you, but misogynistic means “Strongly prejudiced against women”. I have never, ever, seen a post on the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread, that is in any way misogynistic!! What posts are you talking about?

Reactions: 3
Erm....Not wishing to offend you, but misogynistic means “Strongly prejudiced against women”. I have never, ever, seen a post on the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread, that is in any way misogynistic!! What posts are you talking about?
Thanks - I know what misogynistic means. Just to remind you that women can also be misogynistic.

We'll have to agree to disagree re: content on that thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks - I know what misogynistic means. Just to remind you that women can also be misogynistic.

We'll have to agree to disagree re: content on that thread.
I would argue that you are the one who needs reminding of what “Misogynistic” means...😂😂😂
And, yes - I’m more than happy to agree to disagree, so we’l leave it that then.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
So, today's column...glow aka as self-tan for the body. In case you didn't know: her skin is "vampiric".
Oh, and also: "all that spare time" this summer. Right, must be nice if you can afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I‘m not sure there’ll be a column this week. Isn’t she on a secret island escape (probably gifted)?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People will realise though that this is the place she is talking about. And they will come here and see ALL the screenshots of her bad behaviour, and of her bloody coven mates.
I expect the percentage of people who actually find and read her tattle threads is pretty small though. Most people will just take her claims of online bullying at face value.

Reactions: 6
Another one who thought it was parody!

"Vampirific"? WTF! She's still persisting with the notion that she's the palest of the pale. Deluded!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.