Sali Hughes #18 No valid criticism, just endless speculation about her height and glasses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a woman wearing a clip thing for glasses recently. Like this (it looked better in real life, she was cool looking!):

Amazon product
That looks interesting. I’d be gutted if they fell off tho and didn’t notice. Chloe frames. But from TKMaxx :) Could be worth a try.

Reactions: 3
But did you look at the comments? People falling over themselves about the chain. O brave new world, that has such influencers in 't! 🤪
Hahahahahahahaha comedy gold, truly. Sellout doesn’t even cover it. That high horse really bolted her right off into the tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
But did you look at the comments? People falling over themselves about the chain. O brave new world, that has such influencers in 't! 🤪
Or if you're an influencer, the chain is falling all over you ..Or your face...sexily.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Sali , you are not a respected journalist by us Tattlers who used to be avid followers *because* we knew you wanted the IG dosh.

You are an Influencer and happy to take the money when it’s flashed at you .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think there were a few of us just waiting for the Missoma shill to drop. Right around the time when she started wearing a heap of jewellery that wasn’t her beloved handcuff necklace that she NEVER takes off........unless some influencer brand pays her of course. But hey, don’t question her integrity 🤑 😂 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get that it’s a press discount (presumably) but when they say nothing was required, well obviously not officially, but why would the company give press discounts if it didn’t ultimately get them publicity? Of the not required kind.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.