Sali Hughes #18 No valid criticism, just endless speculation about her height and glasses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wayne Goss just slated the Becca no pigment foundation. Ha.
Just watched this - I love his honesty. That product is the ultimate emperor's new clothes. Maybe Becca were just trying to find out how far they can go. It's utter nonsense.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Glasses chains are everywhere at the moment, they seem to be a bit of a trend. I bought one for my sunglasses and I LOVE it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched one of the videos. She has such a natural, authentic, self-deprecating vibe. Very soothing to listen and watch, even though I don't care about the makeup
Watch her 40 min facial video tonight before bed. It's utterly soothing and you'll find yourself giving yourself a face massage.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I saw a great Lisa Eldridge video, the buy nothing make up tutorial. A total breath of fresh air when most YT videos exist to make us dash out and buy more.

Re mists/spritzes, I love them. I have a feeling that they are 99% pointless in terms of adding anything of value to the skin but I like them when I am hot and bothered (most of the time now that it is the school holidays) and just when I feel like I want a bit of a wake up. I was in hospital for two weeks in February (and like the micellar water for cleaning my face) a mist just made me feel less awful and like I cared. So yes, I think they add something in a self care way. Have any of you used anything from Disciple London? They have a 'juicy mist' and I just love it, smells great and cheaper than Queen of Hungry (although I love Omorovicza...once had a facial at their store in Budapest, it was incredible also made the husband have one, his skin has never looked so good - before or after!).

• Heart
I was actually being facetious about Missoma there, but out of curiosity checked...they do. Ugg, Fitflop (🌊), Missoma, BINGO!
Oh my god you're right, it's actually the exact one 😂

£215, I'm sure she BOUGHT IT.

Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 10.16.11.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It's not the same chain, but I must admit I thought exactly the same thing. Honestly, she's so nana with a touch of nerd (did I get it right?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's not the same chain, but I must admit I thought exactly the same thing. Honestly, she's so nana with a touch of nerd (did I get it right?)
20200723_102713.jpg

Don't be intimidated by my amazing Photoshop skills, I'm just a regular person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What difference(s) are you seeing? I can't see any from this picture, I know there were others but they're not on her stories any more.

Reactions: 1
Oh man, maybe the bits I thought were solid in hers are actually just twisted, in which case, apologies! AND JESUS, the Missoma thing is shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dame Jenni Murray, long-serving Woman's Hour presenter. It's certainly a look.

Jenni.jpg

Oh man, maybe the bits I thought were solid in hers are actually just twisted, in which case, apologies! AND JESUS, the Missoma thing is shameless.
If Sali can throw £215 at an glasses chain then no wonder she has lost touch with the reality of most people’s lives (so much free time in lockdown etc).

Not that I believe for a moment that she paid anything like that.

Reactions: 10
Good that the glasses chain made an appearance so we could fulfil our mission of endless speculation about her glasses. I wonder whether she is still 5ft 3in?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haaahaaaa what on earth. They're selling these as something to dangle over your face. Then you take them off and immediately drop on the floor.
OH MY GOD THAT IS RIDICULOUS. Imagine someone sitting there really trying to make spectacle chains sexual. for absolute fucks sake.

OH MY GOD THAT IS RIDICULOUS. Imagine someone sitting there really trying to make spectacle chains sexual. for absolute fucks sake.
Sorry are we allowed to be sweary on here? I realise I do that a lot.

• Haha
It occurs to me that I'm more familiar with SH's measurements* than I am with those of any friend - because she has seen fit to put that information in the public domain.

*Height 5ft 3ins, dress size 8, bra size 30FF, jeans size 25 (though I think sizes run large in that brand), shoe size 37.5.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.